- Slim straight-leg jean in uninterrupted stretch selvedge denim featuring contrast stitching
- Button fly closure
- Clean back pockets
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 26.92 x 24.13 x 8.13 cm; 453.59 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 April 2018
- Manufacturer : The Unbranded Brand - Men's Denim
- ASIN : B00YE2MRTC
- Item Model Number : UB122
- Department : Men's
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
For those looking for a fit similar to Levi’s 511 this fit wouldn’t be what you’re looking for. If I had to make a comparison they would be more similar to Levi’s 513’s. These jeans are perfect if you’re looking to wear them with work boots or boots in general as they don’t taper in the calves as 511’s would.
Going by the measurement guide on the Unbranded site it had me getting a size 32. I ended up going against the guide and got a 31 and they were still too large all around for my taste, including in the waist. Also note that it looks like they heard the complaints of the abnormally small pockets these jeans used to have as these pockets were normal size.
Haven’t worn the pants more than a days worth so no information regarding the durability or amount of stretch.