- The brand recommends that you buy your normal jean size for a snug fit, or +1 size for a comfortable fit.
- Stay relaxed in raw denim.
- Relaxed Tapered Fit offers extra room through the seat and thigh, and tapers through the leg to a very narrow leg opening.
- 14.5 oz, stretch, Japanese selvedge denim features a sanforized finish for a supremely soft hand feel.
- Indigo raw denim flaunts a rope-dyed finish for added depth. Classic five-pocket design. Hidden selvedge coin pocket detail. Genuine leather patch. Belt-loop waist. Button fly. Chain-stitched hem. 99% cotton, 1% spandex. Machine wash cold, tumble dry. Imported. Measurements: Waist Measurement: 34 in Outseam: 44 in Inseam: 34 in Front Rise: 10 in Back Rise: 14 in Leg Opening: 7 in Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 32. Please note that measu
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 33.02 x 14.73 x 4.57 cm; 748 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 July 2018
- Manufacturer : The Unbranded Brand
- ASIN : B07F7BJDZX
- Item Model Number : UB604-29
- Department : Men's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 113,300 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #642 in Men's Jeans
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It's baggy in the butt and sags in a bad way, even when hiked up.
Quality is great, though, and good denim.
I read bunches of reviews and guides on raw denim first. People ragged on this brand for quality but it's a good entry point for a first timer.