Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $23.56 delivery
WorkEZ Keyboard and Mouse Tray Ergonomic Adjustable Height Angle Negative tilt sit to Stand up on-Desk Table-top Desktop Standing Computer Stand Riser Lift Raise Keyboards to Standing Height,Black
- Adjustable height & angle computer keyboard and mouse tray holds keyboards at the optimal height & angle. Perfect for standing up at any desk. Affordable, effective, ergonomic standing keyboard stand
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT KEYBOARD STAND: raise keyboards to standing height. Adjusts to almost any height from flat up to 18" tall! Stand up and type comfortably
- NEGATIVE TILT KEYBOARD STAND: tilting keyboard tray makes it easy to adjust your typing angle in 15-degree increments for a neutral or negative tilt to optimize wrist health.
- ADJUSTABLE MOUSE PAD: Large ~7x7" mouse pad easily and quickly connects to either the right or left side. Mouse pad angle is adjustable independently of the keyboard tray's angle.
- 18" Wide Panel | All Aluminum Construction | Lightweight, Durable, Collapsible | No Installation | Adjustable Height Up To ~18" | Adjustable Typing Angle | Easily removable, collapsible, portable
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Stand up and type more comfortably with the adjustable height & angle WorkEZ Keyboard Tray. This ergonomic stand up keyboard riser properly positions keyboards and mice to optimize your typing posture. Raise keyboard to elbow-height and type with a neutral or negative tilt for optimal wrist health. Excellent as both a seated and adjustable standing desk keyboard tray, it’s a simple, convenient way to elevate and tilt keyboards for a more comfortable typing experience.
Includes 2 pieces:
1. KEYBOARD TRAY:
* WIDE PANEL: Approx. 18" left-to-right by 11” front-to-back panel comfortably holds most keyboards and gives ample room for wrist support.
* NEGATIVE TILT: Panel rotates and locks in 15-degree increments, letting you type with a flat- or downward-angle for optimal wrist health.
* ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: Position keyboards at almost any height from flat on your desk up to ~18 inches high - perfect for standing.
* Material: Lightweight, durable aluminum.
2. MOUSE PAD
* Holds mice in perfect alignment with the keyboard
* 7x7 inch size is large and comfortable
* Connects to the left or right side of the panel
* Easily adjust the mouse pad's angle
* Material: Lightweight, durable aluminum
The WorkEZ Keyboard Tray & Mouse Pad is an ideal adjustable, ergonomic computer keyboard stand that elevates keyboards to a comfortable typing height and has a tilting panel for enhanced typing comfort. It’s the perfect standing keyboard tray & a simple, effective keyboard stand that can improve your posture and comfort when typing. The WorkEZ Keyboard Tray was designed by and is exclusively manufactured by Uncaged Ergonomics.
From the manufacturer
Provides the support and proper adjustments to improve your typing posture and comfort.
- - Panel Size: 18x11"
- - Height: 2-18"
- - Panel Rotates 180-degrees
- Mouse Pad
- - 7x7"
- - Connects to right and left
- - Angle adjusts independently from the keyboard tray
- Aluminum with ABS joints
WorkEZ Keyboard Tray
Elevate keyboards to the proper height & angle!
Propping your keyboard on a box or reams of paper? Try the WorkEZ Keyboard Tray instead!
Want to stand up and type? Yep, the WorkEZ Keyboard Tray makes standing more comfortable.
This on-desk keyboard stand raises computer keyboards to standing height and adjusts in tilt so you can type with a neutral or negative wrist angle. The ambidextrous mouse pad works on both the right and left sides. Easily raise keyboards to standing with this affordable, durable keyboard riser!
- Adjustable Height: 2-18"
- Adjustable Typing Angle: type with a neutral or negative tilt
- 18" Wide Panel: designed to hold most keyboards
- Rests on top of your desk
- No installation or assembly
- Collapsible, Portable, Easily Removable
A simple, affordable ergonomic keyboard tray that's perfect for standing.
Raise Keyboards To Elbow Height
Elevate keyboards from 2-18" above your desk. Perfect for standing!
Adjustable Typing Angle
Panel rotates 180-degrees letting you type with a neutral or negative wrist angle at any height.
Wrist & Palm Support
18x11" panel is wide enough to properly support your palms for typing comfort.
Custom Mouse Pad
Large 7x7" mouse pad gives you plenty of room to move, quickly connects to both sides, and is specially designed to hold mice at the proper height and position.
Designed with Love by Uncaged Ergonomics
Uncaged Ergonomics custom-designed the WorkEZ Keyboard Tray with the proper proportions and dimensions to be an affordable, effective standing keyboard tray.
Give it a try! All our products are backed by a 30-day 'no questions asked' return window. Please visit the website for more information.
We care! Have a problem? Contact our A+ customer services team for a fast, fair response to 'make things right'.
Your brand for ergonomic office products. Uncaged Ergonomics works hard to innovate new, unique and useful ergonomic office products designed for the modern, active office. Check out our full line of Standing Desks, Keyboard Trays, Laptop & Monitor Risers, Active Chairs and Standing Mats.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Slides around a little on the table - get a couple of cheap non-stick pads like the Scotch ones I have in the picture - works a charm.
A little shakey - can't be helped (it's just the way it's designed).
Once you find the right angles and heights mark it out with something so that you can do transitions faster - it can be a little clunky so take the mouse off the pad while transitioning or it'll probably fly off.
Top international reviews
Not the most robust thing if you are very heavy-handed on the keyboard and I have stuck some paper on the mouse tray to lessen the tendency for my wireless mouse from sliding off if when knocked. Love it.
You might be using it on top of a short desk or coffee table, don't know.
It is easy and adjustable. Places well on top of a normal table/desk and offers comfortable standing position to work.
Only thing is I wish it weighed less, its not heavy or anything uncarryable but could be more portable if it were lighter.
For $100 I was expecting better quality for sure. It's quite flimsy.