|Product Dimensions||0.9 x 9.1 x 17.2 cm; 20 Grams|
|Item Model Number||1582528|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||20 g|
Unibond Sealant Finishing Tool, Effective Sealant Tool for a Smooth and Professional Finish, Sealant Smoother for All Sealants, Sealant Finishing Tool for Wall and Floor
Enhance your purchase
- Effective smoothing - The silicone smoothing tool is suitable for all types of sealant, with the option of different finishing angles for wall and floor applications
- Professional finish - The caulking tool is fast and effective to use for smoothing sealant, allowing you to achieve the ideal finish without the need for masking tape
- Easy to clean - The practical silicone finishing tool is very easy to clean; detailed instructions for use and further processing instructions are included
- Space-saving - The handy sealant smoothing tool is packed into a resealable storage box, where the smoothing tool can be stored to save space after use
- Practical delivery - Unibond Sealant Finishing Tool, silicone sealant tool for smoothing seals with a professional finish, fast and effective, less sealant waste, 1 x Sealant Finishing Tool
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Achieve a professional finish every time - with the Unibond Sealant Finishing Tool
For effective smoothing on all types of sealant, use the Unibond Sealant Finishing Tool. Offering a variety of different finishing angles for both wall and floor applications, the silicone finishing tool ensures your sealant jobs are left looking smooth and even, without the need for masking tape. Furthermore, the efficient sealant smoothing tool helps you prevent sealant wastage and reduces mess on your hands and your surroundings by doing the hard work for you.
Application: Apply the sealant to the desired area taking care not to apply too much. Select the desired profile on the Sealant Finishing Tool. Place the tool at the start of the sealant bead with the angled surface pointing towards the direction of travel. Pressing down firmly, move the finishing tool at a uniform rate to achieve the perfect finish. Remove excess sealant from the Sealant Smoother immediately after use with a dry cloth. Apply a small amount of extra sealant at the start to ensure an even finish when smoothing.
The Product Benefits At a Glance
- Unibond sealant finishing tool for professional finishes on all types of sealant
- Fast and effective with no need for masking tape
- Easy to use on wall and floor
- Prevents sealant wastage and reduces mess
- Format: 1 x Sealant Finishing Tool
1 x Sealant Finishing Tool
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Once you have figured out what shape you want your line of silicone to be, this finishes it well and takes all the silicone off the surrounding wall and item you are sealing. Wipe the residue off the tool with kitchen roll and you can continue. Doing the length of a bath is no problem as you can stop if the residue build up is too much, wipe it off, and seamlessly continue.
You can even stop to use the loo without having the evidence sticking to your trousers, zip, belt, and unmentionable.
If you have never siliconed anything in before then this might be handy for you, if you're competent and hsppy with results you get when using a wet finger you're not going to see a vast improvemt with this, yes it works, it's cheap enough to buy and try without leaving you feel like you have wasted money if you never use it again.
Quick tip: After EVERY pass remove EVERY last scrap of silicon/caulk or whatever. It will build up very quickly otherwise.
No my silicone skills are not the best but they are also not the worst, I found this to be awkward to use and it’s by far leaves more mess than using your finger.
Can’t beat the old lick of the finger with an old rag to wipe it,
Waste of money but I’m glad I’ve tried it now!!