|Package Dimensions||8.79 x 8.61 x 5.69 cm; 10 Grams|
|Manufacturer reference||MOUNT 01|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||10 g|
Universal Adjustable Angle Wall Mount Shelf for Baby Monitor Camera, Angle Mounting Brackets, Fits Arlo, Motorola, Infant Optics DXR-8, HelloBaby, and Most Baby Monitor Camera
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【GET THE BEST POSITION】 - Height and angle is easily adjustable for you to get the best position for your baby monitor. No more worrying your baby to be out of the screen.
- 【UNIVERSAL FIT FOR MOST BABY MONIOTRS】 - Special design for most baby monitor. Fit for Motorola Monitors, Infant Optics DXR-8 , Arlo, HelloBaby, etc.
- 【RELIABILITY AND SAFETY】 - It is made of high quality material and sturdy. Also keep the monitors far away from your baby, don't do any harm to your baby.
- 【EASY TO INTALL】 - Fix the bracket on the wall or ceiling, adjust the angle, and then hang the camera on the mount.
- 【FOCUS】 - Baby Monitors are not included. Feel free to find us on amazon.com for any case, we will try our best to help you.
Frequently bought together
We do a lot research about baby monitor and customers' usage, find a better way to hold your baby monitor and make the monitor to have a better sight of your baby. This baby monitor mount is engineered to fit for Motorola Monitors, Infant Optics DXR-8 , Arlo, HelloBaby, etc. It fits most baby monitors on the market. FUNCTION - Wide Angle for View Adjustment, No more worrying your baby to be out of the screen. - Independently tested to ensure it is sturdy enough and meets any kind of monitors. - Small, light and compact makes it easy to intall. Notice: - Camera Mount Only. - Baby monitors are not included with this product.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 3 February 2020
Pretty sure if mounted to the correct material this mount could support 30+ pounds of weight.
You are given mounting screws for a number of different monitors.
The products works as expected.
The mounting screws for the wall are the one major issue this product had, the screw heads are smaller than the cutouts for mounting. I was able to use the washers off the other screws provided that I did not need for my baby monitor to solve that issue but it was annoying and even their very lacking directions for wall mounting showed just using the screws as they are (which was not possible).
The second issue with the mounting screws was the drywall inserts? (I assumed that is what they were for) were terrible, any torque for tightening down the screws would cause them to spin in the drywall making them useless.