- Boxed-product Weight: 748 g
- Item Model Number: 13
- ASIN: B07JDKBW7L
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 14 October 2018
- Customer Reviews: 78 customer ratings
1.5m/4.92ft Universal Car Rubber Strip Bar Spoiler Tailfin Tail Fin Rear Wing Tailgate Hatchback for Most Popular Carsh
- Adjustable:L 1.5m x W 3.8 cm ,the Car Rear Spoilers can be cut up your need.
- Universal:HIYAZONE Car Rubber Strip is universal ,can use for most popular cars
- Waterproof:High-density waterproof material, water directly condenses into water droplets on the surface.
- Decoration&Protect:The car rubber spoiler can be used for pressure tail, top wing, front stalls spoiler glass.It can fit perfectly according to the original car range and make your car looks great.
- How To Install：1. Clean the pre-installed position,make sure the position is clean and dry before you install. 2. Measure the length of tail in need. 3. Cut off excess length . 4. use the adhesion promoter(wipe paper) to wipe the pre-installed position,then waiting about 10 seconds. 5. Tear the back of the glue which on the auto device rubber strip. 6. Put on the 2-end sleeve and stick it slowly with strength.The sleeve can be perfectly closed and make your car looks great.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Description: Size: 1.5 meters long, 3.8 CM wide
color: matt black
application models: most of popular cars
Decoration: Can be used for pressure tail, top wing, front stalls spoiler glass
How to Install:
1. Clean the pre-installed position,make sure the position is clean ，dry and oil-free before you install.
2. Measure the length of tail in need.
3. Cut off excess length .
4. use the adhesion promoter(wipe paper) to wipe the pre-installed position,then waiting about 10 seconds.
5. Peel the back of the 3M glue which on the auto device rubber strip.
6. Put on the 2-end sleeve and stick the spoiler slowly with strength.
|5 star 69% (69%)||69%|
|4 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|3 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|2 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|1 star 5% (5%)||5%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
the "3m" adhesive does not appear to be legitimate. it came unstuck from car car after 3 days starting on the corners. I had cleaned all the wax off the car and gave it a rub down in the area with a little reducer ona wrag, so I know it was a good clean mating surface.
peeled the original adhesive tape off and replaced it with real 3m tape, so far it's held on great in round 2.
Update: product itself is good. But there is still whistling noise from the gap. I’m no scientist so couldn’t tell the reason. Still recommend this product as a spoiler
Car- 2010 c300 benz