|Package Dimensions||30.81 x 23.37 x 10.67 cm; 1.23 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||FBA_AT-CRBN|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||F-AT-CRBN|
|Item Weight||1.23 kg|
EZYKOO Cargo Nets 47" x 36",6mm Premium Bungee Cord Net,3" x 3" Grid Mesh Cargo Net,Auto Roof Tie-Down Net with 14 Hooks
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- UNIVERSAL MESH CARGO NET: 47" x 36" cargo net for trucks with strong stretches to approx 70" x 52" perfect for rooftop cargo carriers, Jeep rack, MALL TRUCKS (Tacoma, Colorado, Frontier, etc.) NOT FOR FULL-SIZE TRUCK BEDS (F150, Sierra, Titan, Tundra, etc.), If you need full size 4x6' truck bed net please search B07CNXBYQ1
- DURABLE NET: Tight 3" X 3" grid pattern keeps even smaller-sized items secure during travel, and it is made of high-quality thick 6mm rubber cord, so it is very tough, durable.
- ELASTIC ROOF RACK NET: Strong scalability makes it overcome the sagging problem without scalability.
- 12 ABS HOOKS+BONUS 6 HOOKS: Pack of 14 Durable ABS plastic adjustable hooks with 4 metal carabiners for maximum versatility to fit existing car and luggage rack attachment points. If you need more hooks or one broken please contact us for help.
- EASY TO INSTALL:This cargo net features sub-hooks for quick tightening adjustments, great for managing and organizing loose, bulky or awkwardly shaped cargo.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Struggling to tie down those loose items on your cargo basket or roof rack or pickup truck A cargo net can solve your problem. This Large Bungee cord 36"x 47" for Car Van Truck & ATV/UTV Racks, black cargo net With 10 adjustable hooks, made from highly durable elasticated bungee cord . These stretch cord nets are a great alternative to trying to use multiple bungee cords, quickly surrounding and keeping a tight hold on your cargo. Each net has multiple hooks to secure it to a basket rail, roof rack bar, or another tie down point. Features: High quality cargo net elasticated mesh net. Loose Dimension: 120 x 90 cm, Approx 47" x 36" Maximum Stretched Dimension: Approx 70" x 52" Small 3.9"x3.9" Mesh 4mm Bungee Thickness 12 ABS Plastic Hooks (adjustable & durable) Net colour: Black Ideal for securing items in UTVs, Cars, SUVs, Trucks,Vans and Boats. Package Included : 1 X Cargo Net 12 X Hooks
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
While the product info does indicate it can withstand up to 200 pounds of weight pushing against it, I'd venture to say that a 100 pound load is a smarter choice, particularly if using it as the only retention device on a vehicle's rooftop.
Ideally the plastic hooks would have a flap instead of an open hook, but if there's enough tension on them and they are placed correctly on a rooftop basket or railing of a vehicle, they should still hold just fine. I would trust this cargo net to contain tightly packed or heavier items, but unless it is fully stretched, some smaller items may be able to work themselves out of it.
Overall, for rooftop use with a waterproof carrier or in a rooftop basket, net is a good option - even better if used in conjunction with other straps.
I used this on a rear cargo basket - over an Amigo waterproof bag. It fit perfectly on the cargo carrier and stayed secured throughout a 300 mile trip, giving me added peace of mind and security.
I chose this net because of the construction quality (from photos) and because the dimensions were a bit bigger that the distance between my built-in hooks.
I removed all of the original plastic hooks, and placed 4 carabiners at the corners and tied down to the 4 built-in Audi loops/buckles/whatever.
Works well: when not in use, we keep it in place and put stuff over it. When needed, we lift the net up and stuff things underneath.