|Product Dimensions||25.98 x 13.26 x 19.99 cm; 2.26 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||2.26 kg|
French Fry Cutter, Sopito Professional Potato Cutter Stainless Steel with 1/2-Inch Blade Great for Potatoes Carrots Cucumbers
- HIGH QUALITY BLADE - Made of 304 stainless steel, robust, restaurant-grade blade engineered for years of use., slice fast and easy to use, just with little effort for cutting the potato, carrots, cucumbers, eggplant, onion into 1/2 inch thick strip.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE DESIGN - Extended handle makes everything easier to make homemade fries. With a single lever action you can squeeze through potatoes with ease.
- NO NEED TO QUARTER OR HALF CUT THE POTATOES - The cutter box can takes 5.58*3.51inch potatoes, the capacity of this cutter is big enough for most potatoes, sweet potatoes and other vegetables. Cuts the entire potato in one go.
- CONVENIENT FOR ALL - Cuts fries in 1/2" pieces. Also great for zucchinis, cucumbers and other vegetables, fruits into perfectly shaped sticks in seconds. Create stunning French fries, sweet potato fries, etc. For thinner 3/8 Inch blade, you may check the asin:B07MK28WBH.
- SPACE SAVING AND EASY TO CLEAR - Unlike commercial French fry cutter in the market, which takes too much space, this potato cutter has small volume as well as commercial grade quality. Easy to clean with water, never be worried about rinsing and rust, use the cutter easily.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Tough, 100% Stainless Steel Construction designed to last for years Why We Called This Cutter As Upgraded Version Quickly Cut Whole Potatoes The cutter box can take 5.58*3.51inch potatoes, the capacity of which is larger than most French fries cutter in the market. No need to quarter or half cut the potatoes during use. Extremely Durable and Sharp Blade Made of food grade stainless steel, this Robust, restaurant-grade blade engineered for years of use. Never afraid of bending or breaking the blade even cutting the whole big potatoes or sweet potatoes. Optimum Stability Comes with a strong rubber pads suction base hold the device very firmly to the counter. No more sliding over the top of our worktop. Specifications: Material: Stainless Steel Color: Silver Blade sizes: 1/2" Dimension: 8.3 ''x 5.1 ''x 5.1'' Net Weight: 4.4lbs How to use Step 1: Raise the handle of the cutter to make the pushing plate is away from the cutting plate fully. Step 2: Insert a potato into the cutter lengthwise and slowly lower the handle until the potato is held securely between the pushing plate and cutting plate. Step 3: Push down on the handle and the potato will be forced out through the bottom of the cutting plate.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
For larger sweet potatoes, I actually set it on the floor, and stepped on it to cut it, because I couldn't do it by arm strength.
I would like a smaller attachment for smaller cut fries. The blades look easily interchangeable, but I haven't looked to see if there is a smaller set for fries the size of McDonald's fries. The 1/2 size cut fries are not my choice. 1/4 or maybe 3/8 size would be better imo.