(Upgraded Version) Sumind Car Bluetooth FM Transmitter, Wireless Radio Adapter Hands-Free Kit with 1.7 Inch Display, QC3.0 and Smart 2.4A USB Ports, AUX Output, TF Card Mp3 Player (Rose Gold)
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||7.8 x 5.7 x 21.4 centimetres|
|Item weight||95 Grams|
About this item
- Intelligent and fast charging: input 12-24 V; Output 2 USB ports: smart 2.4 A charge port which can intelligently identify android or iPhone devices and QC3.0 fast charge port
- Special design: large key for easy operation; 1.7 Inch large LCD backlight display song name/ incoming phone number and shows your car's battery level when car start; Can rotate the LCD display screen in 270-degree gooseneck for optimal viewing comfort; Turn off the FM transmitter: long pressing the next song key for 5 seconds, it will turn off the FM and functions keep charging function
- Broad compatibility: this radio adapter is compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, tablet, smartphones, you can transfer music in those devices to car audio via 3.5 mm audio cable; Support TF/ Micro SD card in FAT format up to 32G; Support A2DP; Support MP3/ WMA format; Also support AUX output
- High clear sound and call quality: adopted advanced interference and noise cancellation technology - CVC technology creates full duplex sound and suppresses noise and wind; Built-in microphone feature supports hands-free talking reduce interference
- Features v4.2 and EDR: compared to earlier or older versions likeV2.0, V 2.1, or V3.0, V4.2 consumes much less energy and lasts much longer; EDR(Enhanced Data Rate), which ensures a faster data transmission rate and much more stable connection between a device and the audio receiver
Product detailsColour Name:Rose Gold
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.85 x 5.69 x 21.36 cm; 95 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 August 2017
- Manufacturer : Sumind
- ASIN : B08BNRWH5G
- Item Model Number : BT70B
- Best Sellers Rank: 137,473 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The device is in-car Bluetooth MP3 player, equipped with good performance Bluetooth module and MP3 decoder chip.
It can transmit and play stereo music from the TF card to the car audio through the FM radio signal.
It can transmit music from mobile phone to the car audio through bluetooth.
The device sends the signal wirelessly, no need to modify your car.
1. Start the car, the screen will display the car battery voltage.
2. CVC technology to control noise and storm then to create full-duplex sound quality
3. Support the phone's A2DP function, the phone will play music directly when connecting
4. When the device is switched on, the phone can automatically connect to Bluetooth
5. Support external TF card, can play MP3/ WMA format music files
6. Intelligent charging and high-pass fast charging program output, can be applied for car handheld equipment charging
7. Orange USB port supports QC3.0 PROTOCOL: DC3.5-6.5V/ 3A, 6.5-9V/ 2 A, 9-12 V/ 1.5 A
8. Blue USB port supports intelligent output current: 5 V/ 2.4 A
9. Sound quality-Using the most advanced interference and noise cancellation technology to provide the most perfect sound quality.
Turn off the FM transmitter:
When no need to use the FM function, long pressing the next song key for 5 seconds, it will turn off the FM and Bluetooth functions, the screen will be dark and keep charging function.
Bluetooth vision: V4.2+EDR
Bluetooth frequency: 2.4 GHZ
Sensitivity: -42 db+/3 db 360
Effective range: 5 M
RF output: 4 dbm
Effective range: 2 M
1 x In-car bluetooth FM transmitter
1 x 3.5mm Audio cable
1 x 3A fuse
1 x User manual
Note: the mention of brand name above is only for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
WARNING: Left plugged in to the lighter socket, this can run down your battery if left for a couple of days.
The convenience of recharging 2 USB devices simultaneously is good though, and it does provide a reasonably good hands free driving call experience. It's good value for money, but it's cheapness isn't really hidden in any aspect of it's design and performance.
I'm not dissatisfied with it at all.
ADDENDUM: I noticed another reviewer mentioning that it "destroyed" their car because removing it from the power socket brought the whole socket with it. This actually is a problem. I find you need to twist it as you pull it out, or the socket with its trailing wires can indeed come away with it. I'm sure this won't a problem with all cars, but it had been in at least two, so keep that in mind.