|Product Dimensions||14.99 x 5.59 x 1.52 cm; 90.72 Grams|
|Item Weight||90.7 g|
[Upgraded Version] Maxracy 2 Set Silicone Garlic Peeler Easy Roller Peeling Tube Odor Free Useful Kitchen Tool—Color: Red, Blue
|Price:||+ $9.10 Delivery|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||15 x 5.6 x 1.5 centimetres|
|Item Weight||0.2 Pounds|
About this item
- 1.Premium Material: food grade silicone rubber, mold proof, no fade, comfortable feeling.
- 2.Easy to use: Simply place several pieces of garlic cloves in tube and roll back and forth, peel cloves in seconds.
- 3.No mess: just shake peels out of the tube in to the trash and wash it under water.
- 4.No odor: when you use garlic peelers, no need to touch directly and leave finger no garlic odor.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Description1.Garlic Peeler--Number: 2pcs- Material: Silicon rubber - Color: Blue,Red- Size: 13x3.5cm / 5.12x1.38in - Weight: 23g /0.81oz2. Why we need the garlic peeler---Garlic Peel tends to cling with the clove, it often takes many time to peel the skin down.-- Garlic has a different flavor. The cloves are crushed as part of the process, releasing juices that leave garlic odors on anything they touch.-- The garlic peeler solves all those issues. You just place one or more cloves in the tube, press down on it firmly with the palm of your hand, and briskly roll the tube back and forth for a couple of seconds.Then, empty the tube and watch the peels fall away from the whole, uncrushed garlic cloves. Discard the peels, and proceed with your recipe!
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
- It is best when rolling one clove at a time, any more cloves at one time and the skin doesn't come away reliably.
- Some cloves, depending on size, age and shape fair better than others. It could be my technique but some cloves just refuse to peel no matter how hard or quick I roll. On occasion I had to roll so hard the entire clove breaks into a mush.
- How good you think this gadget is also depends on how good you are at peeling garlic. I've been doing it for years and can do it just as quickly with a pairing knife, and certainly more reliably.
I've been wondering for years whether these were worth owning - now I know it's not for me.
Really simple but great product.