|Product Dimensions||18.8 x 10.67 x 6.35 cm; 123 Grams|
|Item Weight||123 g|
Apple Slicer Cutter and Corer - Apple Wedger 430 Grade Stainless Steel - 8 Sharp Blades and Easy Grip - 100% Rust Resistant
|Price:||+ $9.99 Delivery|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||18.8 x 10.7 x 6.4 centimetres|
About this item
- APPLE SLICER - The apple slicer is made with top quality, extra sharp 430 grade stainless steel blade which provides an extra sharp cut for your fruit
- STAINLESS STEEL - 100% food-grade stainless steel blades resist rust and keep their shine
- ANTI-SLIP HANDLE - The wedger is designed with anti-slip silicone handle for a comfortable grip
- EASY TO USE - Wedger is easy to use; it cuts the fruit into 8 uniform slices in one simple motion; can be used for most medium-sized fruits that are round in shape
- DISHWASHER-SAFE - It is easy to clean; just use warm soapy water to rinse the slicer or use the dishwasher to clean
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Now It Takes Only Seconds to Have Your Apple and Fruits Sliced With Utopia Kitchen's Apple Slicer!
Just place your apple on the table or counter, position the slicer on top, and press down the silicone handles to have the perfectly cut slices of your apple (or any other medium sized, round shaped fruit), ready to eat. With razor sharp blades, the slicer will get the job done in one swift motion without leaving a lot of wasted fruit in the pit. No Fuss! No Hassle!
• High-Quality Apple Cutter with 430 Grade Stainless Steel blades
• BPA Free, FDA Approved
• Wash with warm soapy water
• Dishwasher Safe
Caution: The blades are sharp. Caution is required while using and washing the Utopia Kitchen Apple Slicer.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 15 August 2019
I've used a slicer/corer like this since the kids were very little. At first I pealed the apple and then sliced and put the pieces in one of those baby "bags" where they could gum and suck on the pieces without threat of choking. Later I stopped pealing the apple so we could all enjoy the fiber.
This model cuts easily and has an advantage over our ancient one in that it's easier to hold.