|Product Dimensions||26.67 x 15.49 x 3.81 cm; 589.67 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material||High carbon steel Heat-Treated|
|Item Weight||590 g|
VASTOOLS Welding Chipping Hammer with Coil Spring Handle,10.5",Cone and Vertical Chisel/ 10" Wire Brush(Free)
|Price:||+ $13.27 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- High carbon steel chipping hammer for maximum strength,10-1/2-Inch overall length.
- Spring handle designed to absorb the shock of contact while cleaning and shipping way welding debris.
- Tempered chisel on one end and point on the other.1-1/16" width chisel to remove welding slag faster.
- Shoe handle wire scratch brush, 0.012" fill diameter, 5-1/4" brush length, 1-1/16" brush width, 10" overall length.
- Welding chipping hammer and steel wire brush, makes it easy to clean and remove slag from all your welds.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
High carbon steel chipping hammer for maximum strength.
Shock proof handle with loop for belt.
Tempered chisel on one end and point on the other.
Makes it easy to clean and remove welding spatter from all your welds.
The head is welded all round at the joint to handle shaft for prevent it coming loose.
Head and Handle Style: Cone and Vertical Chisel,Spring Handle.
Head Length: 6.1"(155mm).
Overall Length: 10.5"(266mm).
Handle Material and Style: Wood, Shoe handle.
Brush Material: Carbon Steel.
Wear safety goggles to avoid injury.
This hammer is intended for use in weld cleaning and slag removal.
The head may chip, crack, or break if struck against another tool or other hard objects, possibly resulting in bodily injury.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|