Night Lights for Kids, VAVA Baby Night Light, Bedside Lamp for Breastfeeding, ABS+PP, Touch Control, Timer Setting
- Baby-safe night light: 100% safe for your baby to learn and play thanks to toy-grade ABS and pp materials; anti-blue light LED won’t flicker or hurt the eyes of your child
- Easy & fun touch control: touch the top for 0.5 seconds to enter night light mode for breastfeeding at night; tap the logo twice to set a 1 hour timer to comfort your toddler to sleep
- Convenient charging base: offers a stable way to charge and prevents toppling over mode; connect directly to the Micro-USB cable for powering out of the house
- Customizable light: rechargeable battery lasts 200 or 6 hours in dimmest or brightest settings respectively; bottom button disables touch control and boosts brightness by 30% for outdoor visibility
- Indoor & outdoor usage: built-in silicone handle and an IP65 waterproof build make for the perfect camping or hiking light; sos mode signals your or your kids’ location in case of emergency
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
VAVA - Smart Made Simple
At VAVA, we bring meaningful innovation to modern lifestyles. Our speakers, smart cameras, and connected devices combine professional design with the most advanced technologies to improve the lives of millions of customers worldwide.
Make Your Morning Great
VAVA night light shines warm, soothing light to creat a safe & comfortable atmosphere, gets your baby sleep deeply throughout the night. Never wake your baby up even while breastfeeding.
- Materials: ABS + PC
- Battery Capacity: 2500mAh
- 1 Hour Timer: Practical energy saver
- Touch Controls: Easily tailor your light
- Eye-Caring Light: Gentle on your baby’s eyes
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only negative is that the controls are not intuitive - but they are simple and once you get the hang of them, its fine. There will just be a couple of times you want the thing to go to the dimmest but you have to cycle it all the way up through it's brightest setting first. I wish there was a separate button so it went straight to dimmest and stayed there.
I'm very pleased, I use it on dimmest setting when I want to check if she's asleep or got spit up/vomits and slightly turn up the brightness during feeds. Then I turn the white light on for nappy changes - it's awesome! I no longer need to turn on the main light anymore, so bubs sleep isn't interrupted by a giant bright light shining in her eyes!
Have only used this for a few days, so I can't confirm the durability but the quality seems good light weight & easy to charge the battery. At this price, definitely worth it!
Secondly, it's commonly believed that an amber light is the most flattering for skin tones. With this light, you can change the colour temperature from a pure white down to amber. So ideal.
To other features, it comes with a wireless charging base, which I found a nice addition. Although in reality, my light will probably just sit on the base permanently. You orient the base so that the contacts face upwards / the writing side down.
The light has a very bright, blue LED indicator light even when the main light is unlit. So if in a bedroom, some people may find that a little piercing. The LED blinks when charging, but at least becomes solid once charged.
If you attempt to turn on the light after you unbox it and it doesn't come on, the power switch on the bottom needs to be depressed for a long time (1.5-2 secs) to work. That could initially confuse some people.
The controls are just weird. By wanting to go completely buttonless, you're forced to remember a sequence of long presses, double taps with your whole hand etc, that will leave you confused unless you're using them regularly. It would have been far simpler just to use some clearly labelled buttons on the "bottom band".
4 stars. Would buy again.