|Product Dimensions||9.3 x 9.3 x 12.6 cm; 229.63 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Assembled Height||4.96 inches|
|Assembled Length||3.66 inches|
|Assembled Width||3.66 inches|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Item Weight||229 g|
Night Lights for Kids, VAVA Baby Night Light, Bedside Lamp for Breastfeeding, ABS+PP, Touch Control, Timer Setting
|Light source type||LED|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Item Weight||8.1 Ounces|
About this item
- Baby-safe night light: 100% safe for your baby to learn and play thanks to toy-grade ABS and pp materials; anti-blue light LED won’t flicker or hurt the eyes of your child
- Easy & fun touch control: touch the top for 0.5 seconds to enter night light mode for breastfeeding at night; tap the logo twice to set a 1 hour timer to comfort your toddler to sleep
- Convenient charging base: offers a stable way to charge and prevents toppling over mode; connect directly to the Micro-USB cable for powering out of the house
- Customizable light: rechargeable battery lasts 200 or 6 hours in dimmest or brightest settings respectively; bottom button disables touch control and boosts brightness by 30% for outdoor visibility
- Indoor & outdoor usage: built-in silicone handle and an IP65 waterproof build make for the perfect camping or hiking light; sos mode signals your or your kids’ location in case of emergency
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
VAVA - Smart Made Simple
At VAVA, we bring meaningful innovation to modern lifestyles. Our speakers, smart cameras, and connected devices combine professional design with the most advanced technologies to improve the lives of millions of customers worldwide.
Make Your Morning Great
VAVA night light shines warm, soothing light to creat a safe & comfortable atmosphere, gets your baby sleep deeply throughout the night. Never wake your baby up even while breastfeeding.
- Materials: ABS + PC
- Battery Capacity: 2500mAh
- 1 Hour Timer: Practical energy saver
- Touch Controls: Easily tailor your light
- Eye-Caring Light: Gentle on your baby’s eyes
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It dims low enough not to disturb anyone who’s sleeping but also brightens enough to light the entire room, and to be able to properly change a nappy without missing anything! I love the yellow light setting I find it’s easier on the eyes at night and the touch on/off and dimming is super easy to use! I’d highly recommend this night light for parents to use not only in the early newborn days but also as the kids grow. I’m obsessed I’ll probably end up getting more to use as our bedside lamps they are that good!
I can also transfer it easily from the bedside charging cradle to the table next to the chair.
Very easy and simple to use, I love that it has two colours for the light (a warm and a cool brightness) and that the brightness levels are easily adjusted by simply holding down on top of the light gently.
Will be great for night time feeds and it’s very easy to turn on and off by just tapping the top.
Battery life is great and it’s easy to charge.
Overall really happy with the product, it arrived in a timely manner which I wasn’t expecting due to delays and it was packaged very carefully.
The unit itself is very light and a perfect size, I can move it around for where ever I need them, I usually keep one on throughout the night in the corridor now that my two kids sleep in different rooms, but before when they slept in the same room they would take it with them to the bathroom when they woke up in the middle of the night. It was perfect because they didn't need turn the bathroom light on which would've been very bright and woken them right up but since I keep it not too light they are able to use the bathroom without being completely woken by the light and go right back to sleep.
I keep the other unit in my room it's great for me when I change my baby and get up to feed her, it doesn't bother her or disturb the baby's sleep.
The battery life is also great, I can use it for around a week on low to medium and all through the night for the kids. And mine I use for a couple of weeks sometimes more before needing a charge since I only use it on either night light mode or on low and only turn it up when I'm changing the baby.