Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
VCE 2-Pack Gold Plated HDMI Male to Female Swivel Adapter Converter Google Chrome Cast, Fire TV Stick, Roku Stick Connection to TV
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- 4.7 Inch in length,more convenient for Google Chrome Cast，Fire TV Stick, Roku stick,etc.
- Supports 4K*2K@30HZ, HDMI Ethernet Channel and Audio Return Channel (ARC). Full 3D Support without any lag, providing clear and smooth video,backwards compatible with v1.4.
- Gold plated HDMI connector and 20pin pure copper wire, anticorrosion and strong durability, promotion of transmission of video signal.
- Convenient and flexible connection at any angle.Port saver/space saver. Don't need to turn or tuck away like some HDMI dongle to save space.
- Compatible with ANY device which has standard HDMI connector.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 21.59 x 14.99 x 1.27 cm; 45 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 February 2018
- Manufacturer : VCE
- ASIN : B079ZPK4V2
- Item Model Number : 4335095542
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
VCE Standard HDMI Extension Cable Adapter, 4.7 Inch in length and Gold plated connector. Compatible with HDTV, Roku Stick, Chromecast and more, Supports 4K*2K@30HZ, full 4K UHD and 1080p Full HD. Digital transfer at rates up to 10.2Gbps. Can be used with Google Chrome Cast, Roku stick,Apple Box,Blu Ray Player, etc.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
That was my case - I have a MiraCast dongle, so I couldn't use (I do not see the necessity of getting up and pluging-in ou out the cables).
Now it works! This adapter plugs in as any other HDMI cable, and I can plug in my MiraCast.
Replacement was sent right away and to my surprise worked better... every now and then there’s a slight flicker.