VICTHY 140pcs Cat Nail Caps, Colorful Pet Cat Soft Claws Nail Covers for Cat Claws with Glue and Applicators Medium Size
- 【Safety Certificate】Only for cat use. VICHTY Soft claw caps are made from natural vinyl resin, as Europe UNITASGS environmental certification, non-toxic. The glues have passed EU MSDS, safe and specially used for pet nail caps. Natural and comfortable, will not interfere with your cat's normal behavior. If the nail caps didn't fit your cat or you have anything questions to VICTHY cat nail covers, We support replacement or 100% refund.
- 【Multifunction】Animals enter estrus and begin to get grumpy in spring. It is a good items to effectively prevention of cat scratch disease, beneficial to cat claw carry out care. Avoid cat scratches the affected area with skin disease, Protect your cat itself and protect you when play with them. You will never worried you will get hurt and it won't destroy you clothing. Protect your homes and furniture against destructive scratching by applying soft claws nail caps to kittens nails.
- 【How to Use】The soft nail covers can be applied on easily if two people cooperate. TIPS: 1. Correct size is important. Try one on without the glue, trim the open end of the nail cap if it's big. 2. Make sure that fur are separated with the paw 3. Use a little glue into the cap, about 1/3. More tips, Please refer to the detail description below.
- 【After Applying】Usually majority of cat can adapt quickly. Your cat maybe not adapt it when applied for the first time. Maybe he will bite or try to take it off, it's normal reaction of the cat, try to distract your cat. Each application will last 2 to 6 weeks until your cat naturally sheds their claws, However, the worn speed is different with cat breeds, cat's habits, please reapply when come off.
- 【Package included】140pcs (14 different colors) cat nail tips in 1 Pack with 7 Adhesive Glue + 7pcs Applicators. If you need to take the nail caps off from your cat claw, could use nail varnish remover or dispergator.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 11.13 x 6.98 x 1.9 cm; 45 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 October 2018
- Manufacturer : VICTHY
- ASIN : B07JNMK9XH
- Manufacturer reference : P-1404
Best Sellers Rank:
9,414 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- 106 in Grooming Products for Cats
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
XS: Fit for 16 weeks to 5 months of age or up to about 5.5 lb cat.
S: Fit for 5.5-11 lb cat
M: Fit for 11-16.5 lb cat
L: Fit for 16.5 lb and up cat
1.Correct size is important.Take one of the nail caps out and try it on your cat's claws without the glue to ensure a proper snug fit.
2.Trim cat claws to the same length with that of the nail caps. If the nail cap is too large, you may trim the open end of the nail cap until it fits. Note: Do not trim kittens claws before applying nail caps. You will need a sufficient claw surface for the glue to adhere properly.
3.Fill each nail cap a little glue, only glue in a part of the nail(about 1/3, never fill to too full to prevent overflow of the adhesive), Wait the adhesive is half-dried in the nail cap. (Please be careful and avoid dropping glue on your hands or your cat's fur, if you do, remove it with use nail varnish remover or dispergator.)
4.Grasp the claws of your cat, slightly push aside the fur around the nail and expose the nail. Put the nail caps onto the claw and make sure they are completely wrapped. Wait until the adhesive is dry and continue with the next nail.
5.Observe your cat at least 5min to make sure nail caps are secure, then you have completed, We suggest you to distract your cat or feed his or her favorite food immediately after applying all nail caps.
1.Most cats will like their new claws, but some cats will reject. Generally, after wearing for the first few times, they will get used to them and without any discomfort.
2.Different cats, different movement and location (such as cement, grass, floor, carpet) etc., different wear rate of the nail caps. Some wearing 3-5 days may wear out. Some can wear 1-2 months or even longer.
3.Addition,The cat nails have scalability, we recommend you leave a little gap out when stick the nails, that cat nails have activity space.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It was easy to apply. I trimmed his claws first. Put a little glue in ten caps before applying them so that the glue begin to dry a bit before the application. Press a little on the cap when on a claw to make the glue spread inside the cap.
I watched my cat for at least 30 mins after the application, he was trying to bite them at first, even manage to take one off. I just put a little more glue and put it back on. I distract him by playing with him and giving him some treats.
It's been 2 days now and it seems my cat doesn't notice them anymore.
Be warned that it is a strong glue! Kind of like Crazy glue. Try not to spill any on yours fingers!
I'm giving 4 stars just cause I don't know how long they will last. Great product overall for the price.
If you're having trouble with getting you cat to cooperate. Put them on their back between you and the arm of the couch. My moms cats HATE me but by putting them in that position they have no angle to really move and if they do wiggle out where I can no longer safely do the trim they get put right back into position. Nail clipping is 30 seconds for all 4 paws when I put them in that position. If you're buying these for a kitten touch their paws from a young age so they get used to it. For adult cats gently brush your finger of their paws if they're relaxing. Get them used to it. I adopted a cat at 3 years and there was some struggle but he learned to trust me when handling his paws.
I wish they were the proper size so I could give a full review and wouldn't have to return them.