- Boxed-product Weight: 68 g
- ASIN: B0779PJT79
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 9 November 2017
- Customer Reviews: 1,637 customer ratings
VICTHY 100 PCS Soft Pet Cat Nail Caps Cats Paws Grooming Nail Claws Caps Covers of 5 Kinds 5Pcs Adhesive Glue Small Size
|Price:||+ $7.64 Delivery|
- 【Perfect Nails Caps】Only for cat use. Mudium Size, Suit for 11 lb-16.5 lb cat and kitten. Easy-to-apply caps last 4-6 weeks. If the nail caps didn't fit your cat or you have anything questions to VICTHY cat nail caps, we support replacement or 100% refund.
- 【100% Safe】Our soft nail caps and adhesive glue have passed the EU's SGS environmental certification, no-toxic, durable, Natural, comfortable, will not interfere with your cat's normal behavior. Majority of cats can adapt quickly. Your cat maybe not adapt it when applied for the first time. Maybe she will bite or try to take it off, try to distract your kitty. usually applied for few times, they will adapt it. if your cat swallowed the caps, don't worry, our caps are Safe and non-toxic, No hurt.
- 【Multifunction】Animals enter estrus and begin to get grumpy in spring. It is a good items to effectively prevention of cat scratch disease, beneficial to cat claw carry out care. Avoid cat scratches the affected area with skin disease, Protect your cat itself and protect you when play with them. You will never worried you will get hurt and it won't destroy you clothing. Protect your homes and furniture against destructive scratching by applying soft claws nail caps to kittens nails.
- 【How to Use】Firstly trim cat's nails to fit the nail caps properly, then fill the nail caps with glue, after that extend the cat claws softly and put the caps onto nails, finally observe several minutes before release the cat to make sure the nail covers are attached closely. NOTE: Don't trim kitten's nail. The nail caps can't attach closely, if you trim kitten's nail, sincekitten's nails are too small.
- 【Package included】100pcs cat nail tips in 1 Pack with 5 Adhesive Glue and 5pcs Applicators. 5 Different Colors Random. If you need to take the nail caps off from your cat claw, could use nail varnish remover or dispergator.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Note: Some cats may not like their new claws at the beginning and try to chew them off, we appreciate your kind patience to stay with your kitty until hee get used to them.
Tips for application:
We suggest that you have one to assist you when applying.
1.Test size fit or not: Try on the nail cap without glue to ensure a proper snug fit.
2. Make sure fur around the paw are separated from the paw.
3.Trim cat nails and leave sufficient claw surface for the glue to adhere properly.（Kitten don't need)
4.Fill each nail cap a little glue(only cover the nail part), wait the glue half dried, then slide the cap on. (Please be careful and avoid dropping glue on your hands or your cat's fur, if you do, remove it with using nail varnish remover. )
5. Wait until the glue total dried and begin the next one.
XS - Kitten: Fit for 1 lb to 5.5 lb cats
Soft Cat Nail Caps will fit most kittens by the time they reach the age of 16 weeks. Some kittens can wear them as early as age 12 weeks. To test, try a nail cap on first without the adhesive. If it looks too big, don't glue it on. The nail cap should fit snugly, like a glove. To accommodate younger kittens, you can trim the base of the nail cap making it smaller so it will fit your kitten's nail. Kittens up to about 5.5 pounds or 5 months generally fit the kitten size.
S - Small: Fit for 5.5 lb to 11 lb cats
Some kittens at 5 months may need the small size if they are growing fast or are large-breed cats. Small-boned adult cats often wear the small size. If your cat seems smaller than an average full-grown cat, choose small.
M - Medium: Fit for 11 lb to 16.5 lb cats
Most adult average size cats wear medium.
L - Large: Fit for 16.5 lb to 22 lb cats
Very large-boned and large-breed cats wear large. For example, Maine Coons, are very large cats and generally wear large.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 59% (59%)||59%|
|4 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|3 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|2 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|1 star 9% (9%)||9%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Chose the sparkly purple ones for my Tiny Nightmare (he’s a boy) specifically because one reviewer commented that she didn’t like that she couldn’t force her gender ideologies on a creature that doesn’t identify gender the same way unenlightened humans do.
Anyway, the Tiny Nightmare is currently out on the balcony being both mad at me and trying to figure out how to hunt with his front claws capped.
10/10 will order again.
Oh, I got the medium size for my 12lbs Tiny Nightmare. Definitely trim the talons, and don’t be afraid of the adhesive. Too little, and your fur ball will pull them straight off.
I will definitely buy these again though!!!