VIISHOW Women's Boot-Cut Yoga Pants Tummy Control Workout Non See-Through Bootleg Yoga Pants
- Material: This bootcut workout pants for women are made from high quality materials with 88% polyester and 12% spandex.
- High Waist & Tummy Control: The yoga pants' high waist band can hold up the area of your waist very well,the extra length on top helps with the tummy. Elastic waistband provides a smooth, secure fit, always keep comfy moving and staying up even after long workouts.
- Ultra-Stretch: Using 4 way stretch & non see-through fabric,these bootcut pants are designed to let you feel like having a second layer of skin with their body-hugging fit to provide you with maximum comfort.It offers all the support you need and gives you a slim figure when running, jumping or exercising.
- Perfect for Any Occasions: The high waist yoga pants would be your choice either for work or casual wear, these workout pants can be matched with a variety of clothing and shoes at all kinds of different workplaces. The hidden pocket of these yoga leggings is ideal for keeping your keys, card or other small items and set your hand free.Perfect for yoga, fitness, running, Zumba dance, household and other occasions.
- Garment Care: Machine washable, hand wash recommended with low temperature water, using mild gentle soap, no bleach.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 32.99 x 21.41 x 3.1 cm; 249 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 April 2021
- Manufacturer : VIISHOW
- ASIN : B08ZS8PM5B
- Item Model Number : VS1022-Peacock blue-XS-FBA
- Department : Women's
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Soph on 26 August 2021
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 19 June 2020