VONMAY Men's Wool Plush Fleece Memory Foam Slippers Slip On Clog House Shoes Indoor Outdoor
- MULTI-LAYER CUSHIONED - The completely improved insole is constructed with 3 layers of memory foam and sponge to provide superior comfortability. The fleece collar with its exquisitely stitched upper wraps your feet well and naturally molds to your feet with each step.
- ULTIMATE COMFORT - Soft fuzzy sherpa lining offer next-to-skin comfort to keep you warm and cozy in all seasons especially cold autumn and winter. Easy slip-on design with a low back makes the shoes so fashion , breathable and convenient.
- VERSATILE STYLE: - They are not just a great choice for indoors home slippers. The anti-slip TPR hard sole prevents water and dampness from absorbing into these slippers and provides you with all the flexibility and support you need, making you walk steadily outdoors
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - With Vonmay, you're taking no risk with your purchase. We offer a 100% no risk money-back guarantee if you're not thrilled with your purchase for any reason. Just tell us and we will do our best to give you the most satisfactory solution plus 1 year warranty.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 30.48 x 19.3 x 7.62 cm; 385.55 Grams
- Date First Available : 31 July 2018
- ASIN : B07G2Y72F9
- Item Model Number : WT2016-M01-CF/BR-M-NEW
- Department : Men’s
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 68,453 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #236 in Men's Slippers
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Overall they're very comfy and fairly easy to put on without much assistance, but the heel area is a bit thin so you may have to finagle your foot around.
They're a little expensive for what they accomplish but they do the job well. I haven't washed them yet so I hope they hold up after that.
Very comfortable. I would order them again. Been wearing them constantly since I bought the,mama they are holding up well. The only thing they could improve is making the heel tougher for all the abuse it will no doubt endure.
These ones are soft and cushiony and warms up your feet really quickly. I haven't worn them outside so I can't say what that experience is like.