|Manufacturer reference||Vahodegn hook-001|
|Package Dimensions||43.1 x 28.5 x 7.11 cm; 1.8 Kilograms|
Vahodegn Kayak Steel Storage Rack, 4 Pack Canoe Wall Mount Hooks, 15Inches Snowboard Hanger, 100 LB Capacity
|Price:||+ $24.08 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- VARIOUS FUNCTIONS: Surfboard storage rack great for organization kayak, longboard, SUP board. You can mount it in the garage, garden, shed, utility room for efficient storage.
- HEAVY DUTY MATERIALS: Garage hooks made of selected top-quality tubular low-carbon steel, steel tubelar diameter 1Inch, max load capacity 100 pound.
- EVA PROTECTION: Utility storage hanger with EVA arm protector, Ultra-padded will look after your most precious SUP board, prevent scratching your valuables as well.
- SIZE AND PACKAGE: 4 pack jumbo arm wall mount hanger with 8 pcs screws and 8 pcs anchors, kayak storage hook size is 10.5Inch x 15Inch.
- HOLDS OTHER ITEMS: Hook has approximate 15Inch gap and 5.5Inch tall front lip to hold a folded chairs, Ladders, bicycles, tools, garden hoses, lumber, Sport equipments and other bulky items.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
4 Pack 15Inch Kayak Storage Hooks Hold a Canoe, Paddleboard (SUP), Snowboard, Wakeboard, Surfing Board, Ladder And Other Bulky Items.
Space Save: Kayak storage rack for indoor or outdoor storage in your garage, shop, storage room, showroom, on the side of your house, or near your dock; Frees up space on the ground with enough room to still park your car in the garage.
Jumbo Arm: Wall mount hanger length 15 inches, It holds a large item with a 13 inches or less width and can handle any length, you can use two or four of them as a match to hang objects.
Load Capacity: 100 pound weight load capacity and is constructed from powder-coated steel with foam padding, reduce rusting, fading, scratching and chipping to make it last longer.
Easy To Install: Make a small pencil mark where the center of the screw will go, and drill a hole in the spot(s) you marked. Make sure the hole you drill is deeper than the anchors length.Then insert the drywall anchors into the hole.Lastly, screw the bolt by using a screwdriver.
Sleek Design: Ultra-strong and Ultra-padded Steel Surfboard Rack offers an immediate access to your favorite aquatic weapon and will compliment any wall. Make it a piece of art by adding some designs and artwork while keeping an organized space.
1. Choose and mark the postion for installation.
2. Use the driller to drill hole on the wall according to the size of the expansion anchors.
3. Insert the drywall anchors into the hole and put the hook on the wall .
4. Use the screw driver to tighten the screws on the hook.end of installation.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I had read the screws and drywall anchors that come with the hooks are low quality and this is true, so, expect to spend a few extra dollars to get better mounting screws/anchors.
It is obvious in the picture that only the lower portion of the hook is padded. The kayaks do make contact with the upper part of the hook, so I had to add extra padding to protect the kayaks where it makes contact on the top of the hook.
Reviewed in Canada on 27 March 2021
I do recommend getting different screws that are designed for the material you are screwing the mount on to. The screws that come with this are easily stripped when mounting the hooks onto the wall, this is the only negative.
Considering that these will be supporting a fair amount of weight, I elected to use my own hardware and throw the included screws right into the trash.
Removed 1 star since the hardware is useless, but otherwise, these do a great job of supporting a kayak.
Reviewed in the United States on 31 December 2020