- Iconic style
- Simple low top
- Lace up with durable canvas upper
- With metal eyelets
- Vans original Waffle Outsole
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.6 x 27.2 x 13 cm; 1.36 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 5 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Vans
- ASIN : B000UYG5UA
- Item Model Number : VEE3
- Department : Unisex Adults’
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 15,704 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #282 in Men's Trainers
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
- Scarpa molto comoda anche dopo ore di cammino, forse un po di fastidio si avverte dietro la caviglia con lo sfregare del bordo della scarpa, ma cosa ovviamente normale, specie se si tratta di scarpe nuove.
- Scarpa molto leggera ideale per stagione primaverile/estiva, molto leggera e fresca da far traspirare il piede e non farlo sudare.
- Per quando riguarda la MISURA, preciso che ho acquistato un 40,5 per un piede che utilizza 40 o 41 (in base alla vestibilità delle diverse marche), e devo dire che rispecchia le misure standard. Quindi la calzata è molto regolare.
Se ti è stata utile questa recensione fammelo sapere cliccando sotto.
Update: after only wearing the shoes twice I’ve noticed the rubber is coming away from the shoe. I’ve ordered Vans originals directly from Vans and worn them over and over with no problems yet these pair after 2 times of wearing have started to come apart. Not a happy bunny. Will not be buying again from amazon and will go direct to Vans despite the increase in price!
The first sign of wear was at the back of the shoe where the fabric had started coming apart (see the first image). This was understandable as I usually tug on this part when trying to get the shoe on. Then the rubber around the base of the canvas started to crack as a result of a lot of walking causing it to bend and eventually crack (see the second image). Lastly, after 9 months of wearing the shoes, a hole appeared in the canvas above where my big toe sits in the shoe (see the third image). This was very strange as I don't have sharp toenails and I wear socks with the shoes. This was slightly disappointing as I expected them to last at least a year before they became unwearable. However, I understand that I wore them consistently for 9 months and I had put them through a lot of different conditions.
As a result, I would recommend these shoes as they are very comfortable for long walks and if you do not wear them every day like I did and in the rain, they are likely to last for a long time.