Vedar 2018 Summer Style Flawless- Wob Hair (Wavy Bob) Dirty Blonde Hair Brown Rooted Blonde Lace Front Wigs for Women (Brown Roots 18'')
- ❤ Middle Part Synthetic Hair Best Lace Wigs Blonde Lace Wigs - Half Hand Tied Lace Front Wig With Lace 2.5inch Parting Space In Front, ombre Color Synthetic Lace Front Wig With Adjustable Straps And 3 Comb, Synthetic Hair Heat Resistant Up To 160 Degrees,Circumference 22.5Inch Medium Cap Size , Swiss Lace long bob wig,bob wigs ombre,bobs wigs,curly bob wig,bob wig costume,womens bob wig,lace wig bob
- ❤❤ For occasions: Party ,Halloween, Christmas, New Year), for Cosplay or for Girl's Night wavy hair wig,wavy hair wigs for women,wigs wavy hair,long wavy hair wig,short wavy hair wig,roots wig,rooted wig,dark roots wig,root blonde wig,rooted blonde wig,dark roots blonde wig,rooted wigs for women,wig roots,dark root wig,dark rooted wig,brown root wig,blonde rooted wig,wig rooted,blonde wig roots
- ❤❤❤ Vedar Professional Team Summer New Style- Long Wavy Bob Hair Special for Summer Wear, Medium Length 18 inches Wavy Hair Texture Dark Brown Roots, Synthetic Hair Fiber white ombre wig,lace wig ombre,ombre wig blonde,bob wigs ombre,ombre synthetic wig,curly ombre wig,ombre blonde wigs
- ❤❤❤❤ Best Lace Front Wigs for Ladies Synthetic Blonde Lace Front Wigs Mixed Blonde Hair Dirty Blonde Wigs Natural Looking Middle Part Light Blonde Hair Wigs Loose Curly Wigs for African American Women blonde lace front wigs,blonde lace frontal wig,blonde lace wigs for women,lace frontal blonde wig,lace front blonde wig,613 blonde lace wig,blond lace front wig,platinum blonde lace wig,dirty blonde lace wig,honey blonde lace wig,ombre blonde lace wig,golden blonde lace wig
- ❤❤❤❤❤ lace front wigs,lace front wig,lace front wigs for women,white lace front wig,white lace front wigs,front lace wig,synthetic lace front wigs,womens lace front wigs,sexy lace front wig,white lace front wigs for women,front lace wigs,lace front wigs blonde,lace front wig for women lace front wigs blonde,lace front wig for women,short lace front wig,lace front wig blonde,hair lace front wigs,curly lace front wig,women lace front wigs,lace front wigs ombre,wig lace front,short lace front wigs
Size: Brown Roots 18''
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
3.Material:Synthetic hair heat resistant up to 160 degrees centigrade (320 Degrees fahrenheit)
4.Made Method: Half machine made & half hand tied lace front wigs
5.Easy to take care, easy to take on, delivery fastest
1.Strench the hair net with your hands , put it to your neck from your forehead.
2.Put the whipstitch side downwards,pinch the other side with two hands and pull it up until the net has covered your hair.
3.Adjust the whipstitch side to your hairline , set your hair with your own fingers.when it is finished,use hair pins to fix your hair on back,instead of top.
4.It is better that you fix from front,back,left and right side.
How to wash wig?
1. Soak the hair gently with mild conditioning shampoo in cold or warm water.
2. Rinse the hair in warm water towards to the same direction.
3. Brush the hair gently in a downward from top to end.
4. Lay flat the hair and leave it natural air dry.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Hope a straightener and YouTube help can make this work.
Top international reviews
For one, it is such nice quality. It wasn’t overly shiny at all and the texture is very soft. This makes the wig flow better and more naturally with your movements! There are low lights and highlights which make the wig look so natural!
It can be used with light heat for a straightener or curling iron. I straightened mine and was so shocked by how much hair this wig has! You can’t see the tracks where the lace ends and there are little baby hairs throughout the wig to make it thick without being bulky!
The wig cap is very comfortable. I found it slightly large for my head but it is lace front! The only thing I would have to say is that the way the hair is tied into the cap makes it hard to pluck the edges. They’re clump-tied in little bunches so you can see that a bit in the lace sometimes. Plucking and cutting the lace close to the hairline does help a bit, though! I put a little bit of foundation that matches my skin tone on the inside of the lace cap to make it match my skin tone better too.
Overall, I’ve gotten so many compliments and people are genuinely surprised this is a wig! I really do love it and would recommend it to anyone.
I am P I C K Y about wigs. And synthetic ones NEVER make the cut.
I don't mean to brag and rave about this wig, its just it over exceeded my expectations.
first off, girl, she thickkkk. Hair is so thick I had to thin it out just because we all know my roots can't produce all that.
Second, the color is bannnnging. everyone was commenting on my pics because its the color I've been wanting my natural hair to be FOREVER, but I have too much warm tones and can't seem to ever tone enough, but thats beside the point lmao.
Third, it flowwwsss with you when you move. this is a huge deal. I can't even explain that enough.
And lastly, I think she tangle once.. like underneath by my neck BARELY. I was like oh a little tangle and brushed it out.
To prep your wig, definitely give a little trim. I did some to shape my face bc thats always my look. Then I thinned it out. Then, now this is IMPORTANT, I plucked the scalp. You can youtube how to do that, but it just made my middle part a bit bigger. I did gel down the baby hairs from the first few hair rows nearest your forehead. DO NOT CUT THESE SHORTER, I repeat, do. not. cut. just leave em long and mold them around your forehead, it looks dope. LASTLY, dry shampoo the wig especially at the roots to take out some of the shine, and you can add concealer to the scalp if you'd like.
Definitely approve, Ive had this wig way longer than I expected, and when it starts to be worn, I plan to cut it short to my shoulders and keep going. lol.
Also, the gel for the baby hairs doesn't mess up the wig either, I was sure it would, but I can just brush the dried gel out easy peasy.
The blonde with darker roots look good.
People have been complimenting me in this hair, and they ask me if my hair is naturally curly or do I have to curl it like that. Lol!
When I tell them it’s a wig, they are amazed and want to get their own.
I did trim in layers with a razor tool and added a bit more bangs, but other than that it looks great and doesn’t need to much fiddling around.
Just cut the lace in front really close to the hairline and also trim the ear lace part and you’re good to go!
I don’t even wear a wig cap underneath, be use I like lots of airflow.
For the price you won’t be disappointed! I’ll buy another one of these, and it’s much cheaper than going to the salon!
Added 2 pics yellow= how it comes the other is after i curled it myself.
Ps. Hats will save anything.
There were SOOOOO many like this to pick from on Amazon and I was searching for weeks. I’m actually really happy I pulled the trigger on this one. I really really like it and I’m a very picky person. Definitely would buy another one from this seller/company.