Veepeak OBDCheck BLE+ Bluetooth 4.0 OBD2 Scanner Code Reader for iOS & Android, Car Diagnostic Scan Tool for Check Engine Light Supports Year 1996 and Newer Vehicles in The US
|Price:||+ $7.64 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WORKS WITH IOS & ANDROID - Turn your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet into a sophisticated diagnostic scan tool and real-time performance monitor with a third-party OBD2 App such as OBD Fusion & Dash for iOS and Torque Pro & DashCommand for Android (more OBD2 Apps available on App Store and Google Play with prices from $0 to $9.99)
- FIX SIMPLE PROBLEMS YOURSELF - Read and clear check engine light trouble codes (both generic and manufacturer specific), reset Check Engine Light, prepare smog test and view real-time sensor readings (O2 Readings, EOT, EGT, Throttle, Boost, Speed, Fuel Trim, etc.) using your phone or tablet.
- UNIVERSAL VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY - Works with OBD2 / EOBD compliant cars and light trucks (in the United States, vehicles since year 1996 are supported, no brand limitation). Supports all five OBD-II protocols: CAN, KWP2000, ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
- BETTER CONNECTIVITY THAN WiFi - No complex settings or tricky connections plus much lower power consumption compared to WiFi. You can have access to your mobile data on iOS and Android when phone is connected to the scanner.
- Works with iOS, Android and Windows devices. Most recent model supports more AT commands for more features (depends on what the app provides, for example enhanced diagnostics on Toyota/Lexus vehicles). Comes with 30-day money back guarantee, 12-month hassle-free replacement warranty and easy to reach, friendly customer support. Problems after one Year? Please, still contact us!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
iOS: iPhone, iPad
Android phone & tablet
Compatible APPs (more available on App Store and Google Play; may require purchase)
iOS: OBD Fusion, DashCommand, Dash, OBD Auto Doctor
Android: Torque Lite/Pro, OBD Fusion, DashCommand, Dash, OBD Auto Doctor, etc.
Supported OBD II Protocol
SAE J1850 PWM
SAE J1850 VPW
When using with a proper OBD2 App, you may:
Read and clear OBD II check engine light trouble codes
Reset check engine light
Pull many live sensor readings and get graph live data
Create your own dashboard
Know whether your vehicle is ready for emissions testing
And more to discover!
1 x Veepeak OBDCheck BLE OBD2 Scanner
1 x User Manual
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
In retrospect, I should have contacted Bimmercode (the developer, Stephan promptly replied to my inquiry and confirmed that TPMS activation CANNOT be done...see below for details) before purchasing this device and the full Bimmercode app. So, I am to blame, and this is NOT a complaint about this device or Bimmercode, but to make you aware. Beware of posts on BMW enthusiast websites that claim otherwise!
As mentioned above, TPMS is standard on BMW's in the USA but not in Canada (we have FTM only). I realize that most people hate TPMS and would prefer flat tire monitoring or nothing at all, but I like knowing exact tire pressures without having to physically check each tire every week or two. Despite having researched posts on BMW enthusiast websites (and installing, programming and activating TPMS sensors in the tires), I assumed it was just a matter of coding with Bimmercode. However, it turns out that In expert mode, Bimmercode can access all modules that interact with TPMS except the DSC module. So, I hit a brick wall however changing the settings back to factory was simply a matter of using the “restore” feature.
Regardless, this device works as promised and Bimmercode is loaded with features that you can easily change to your liking and I highly recommend both but perform your due diligence first!
I've made the assumption that I simply received a defective product, so I've gone ahead and ordered a replacement. I'll update this review if the replacement works better for me.
UPDATE: Replacement arrived and is working perfectly (so far). Updating review from 1-start to 4-star. Knocking off 1-star because of the extra effort and delay required for receiving and returning the first one that was DoA.
Now I have one that will work with any phone and bought an app that could get me the info I needed.
Does not connect to my galaxy s9 OR galaxy s6.
Car was on, device paired to both phones using code 1234 as per instructions... But there was no connection and none of the apps I downloaded could see it.
Registering the product on Veepeak's website adds an additional 6 months warranty which is a bonus.