|Size||XS (48-54 cm / 18.8"-21.2")|
|Package Dimensions||23 x 16 x 1 cm; 20 Grams|
Pro Thermal Insulation Wind Protection Sports Beanie Tech Cycling, Running Hat Skull Cap Under Helmet Hat
- ✅ Lightweight, breathable and windproof skull cap which can be worn under your helmet in cold winter conditions.
- ✅ Enhanced thermal protection from cold wind for your head. The VC Winter Skull Cap is made of the same Thermo Fleece fabric as our winter Bib tights to help keep your head warm during cold winter rides.
- ✅ The ergonomic multi panel design is also extended at the back to help keep neck protected where it meets your jacket.
- ✅ The Thermo Fleece material also helps wick sweat away from the head essential for those dramatic changes in temperature of warm uphill climbs and freezing downhill descents
- ✅ The 2 top seams are also flat lock stitched to help minimise helmet rub, Reflective VC logo on side, Temperature range: -5°C - +10°C
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Lightweight breathable and windproof skull cap which can be worn under your helmet in cold winter conditions.
Enhanced thermal protection from cold wind for your head. The VC Winter Skull Cap is made of the same Thermo Fleece fabric as our winter Bib tights to help keep your head warm during cold winter rides. The ergonomic multi panel design is also extended at the back to help keep neck protected where it meets your jacket.
The Thermo Fleece material also helps wick sweat away from the head essential for those dramatic changes in temperature of warm uphill climbs and freezing downhill descents.
The 2 top seams are also flat lock stitched to help minimise helmet rub.
Forms part of the VC layering system for full element defence.
Top Features of the VC Winter Skull Cap
- Warm and wind resistant
- Thermo Fleece material
- Extended shape to rear for added protection
- Reflective VC logo on side.
- Temperature range: -5°C - +10°C
- One Size fitting.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I went for a 25 mile spin recently, mid March, when it was fairly cold and tried this out. Its a snug fit covering your head, ears and the nape of your neck. I ordered L/XL as I'm a big chap but wouldnt say my head is bigger than that of the average male my age/size.
After 20 miles it began to feel a bit tight around my forehead. Up to this point I felt no cold or numbness in my ears with wind etc. I decided to ride the last 5 miles without it and it was at this point that I found out how good it was at protecting my head from the cold. The difference was amazing. I had more sound, more wind and more cold which made my ride that bit more difficult.
People have said about how tight their glasses felt under the hat. I have a pair that sit snug against my head but not behind my ears. They still fit snug even with this hat on.
Pluses = Snug fit and keeps the cold out on head, ears & neck
Minuses = Can be a bit tight with longer use.
The fit might loosen up with use and I will revisit this review after many uses. This review is based on my first time use. Hope it helps.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 October 2018
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 February 2020
When we came back from a 50 minute ride around the local area, his head and ears were still warm and this was in approx 5 degree C weather with a light wind (we live in Belfast). I have a very similar adult one of a different brand and it really keeps your head warm without being too warm (I don't have much hair up top anymore).
A minor observation is that as he wears glasses I had to position it a little further back on his head or it tended to push his glasses onto his nose a little with the elasticity.
Really happy!! It's so important that they can get out to exercise and a cold experience can really put them off at that age.