|Size||XS (48-54 cm / 18.8"-21.2")|
|Package Dimensions||27.99 x 19.71 x 2.21 cm; 41 Grams|
Pro Thermal Insulation Wind Protection Sports Beanie Tech Cycling, Running Hat Skull Cap Under Helmet Hat
- ✅ Lightweight, breathable and windproof skull cap which can be worn under your helmet in cold winter conditions.
- ✅ Enhanced thermal protection from cold wind for your head. The VC Winter Skull Cap is made of the same Thermo Fleece fabric as our winter Bib tights to help keep your head warm during cold winter rides.
- ✅ The ergonomic multi panel design is also extended at the back to help keep neck protected where it meets your jacket.
- ✅ The Thermo Fleece material also helps wick sweat away from the head essential for those dramatic changes in temperature of warm uphill climbs and freezing downhill descents
- ✅ The 2 top seams are also flat lock stitched to help minimise helmet rub, Reflective VC logo on side, Temperature range: -5°C - +10°C
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Lightweight breathable and windproof skull cap which can be worn under your helmet in cold winter conditions.
Enhanced thermal protection from cold wind for your head. The VC Winter Skull Cap is made of the same Thermo Fleece fabric as our winter Bib tights to help keep your head warm during cold winter rides. The ergonomic multi panel design is also extended at the back to help keep neck protected where it meets your jacket.
The Thermo Fleece material also helps wick sweat away from the head essential for those dramatic changes in temperature of warm uphill climbs and freezing downhill descents.
The 2 top seams are also flat lock stitched to help minimise helmet rub.
Forms part of the VC layering system for full element defence.
Top Features of the VC Winter Skull Cap
- Warm and wind resistant
- Thermo Fleece material
- Extended shape to rear for added protection
- Reflective VC logo on side.
- Temperature range: -5°C - +10°C
- One Size fitting.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I went for a 25 mile spin recently, mid March, when it was fairly cold and tried this out. Its a snug fit covering your head, ears and the nape of your neck. I ordered L/XL as I'm a big chap but wouldnt say my head is bigger than that of the average male my age/size.
After 20 miles it began to feel a bit tight around my forehead. Up to this point I felt no cold or numbness in my ears with wind etc. I decided to ride the last 5 miles without it and it was at this point that I found out how good it was at protecting my head from the cold. The difference was amazing. I had more sound, more wind and more cold which made my ride that bit more difficult.
People have said about how tight their glasses felt under the hat. I have a pair that sit snug against my head but not behind my ears. They still fit snug even with this hat on.
Pluses = Snug fit and keeps the cold out on head, ears & neck
Minuses = Can be a bit tight with longer use.
The fit might loosen up with use and I will revisit this review after many uses. This review is based on my first time use. Hope it helps.
I would recommend for the commuting cyclist do not buy this cap because it does not serve as it would be expected. It's either too cold or too hot.
Better, have a bit warmer hat, it will keep you warm even in cold conditions. If the hat is too hot just take it off. This option suits me best when I commute and I can't have filled my backpack with few different type of outfit.