- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 15.2 x 5.1 cm ; 295 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 408 g
- Item Model Number: W-1416
- ASIN: B000E7WHCI
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 30 November 2017
- Customer Reviews: 1,897 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
8,687 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #208 in Women's Eau de Parfum
Vera Wang Eau De Parfum Spray, 100ml
- Vera Wang
Eau de Toilette or Eau de Parfum? While Eau de Toilette contains 5-9% of perfume oil, Eau de Parfum usually contains 8-14%. Eau de Parfums therefore last longer and smell more intense. Natural or synthetic fragrances? Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer. Notes and different smell after application? Perfumes are often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application. For example, some top note citrus scents smell stronger immediately upon application, while a lavender middle note may be sensed after some time from application as the top note evaporates.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This is Vera Wang's first fragrance for women, launched in 2002, and intended to counterpart Vera Wang for Men. The fragrance opens in harmony of mandarin blossom and cleaver. The heart brings the notes of Bulgarian rose and gardenia, while the base intoxicates with Stephanotis and pure musk. It was created by two perfumers, Jean-Claude Delville and Harry Fremont, and it won two awards in 2003 – FiFi for the package, and "Fragrance Star Of The Year"-Nouveau Niche. It comes in a luxurious bottle designed in cooperation with Swarowski house, and also as an amulet and a bottle suitable for purse.
Alcohol Denatured, Aqua/Water/Eau, Parfum/Fragrance
• Fragrance lasts longer on damp skin and blooms when worn on moisturized skin. Apply your fragrance right out of the shower while your skin is clean and warm. Your pores are open and can soak up the fragrance. As your skin warms up during the day, the scent of perfume gets released slowly. • Spraying fragrance on the hair can also emit a good amount of perfume. However, fragrance should be sprayed on freshly-cleaned hair as unwashed hair contains oil and dirt that could distort the scent. • Fragrance smells best when applied to the warmer parts of your body. Apply to pulse points where the heartbeat is apparent such as the ankles, back of the knees, bends of the elbows, wrists, cleavage, bottom of the throat and the back of the neck. Furthermore, spraying at the ankles makes the fragrance blossom. You don't have to spray EVERY pulse point. Keep in mind what the fashion icon Coco Chanel said: "Put on perfume where you'd like to be kissed." • Each person has a personal "scent circle"- no more than an arm's length from the body. No one should be aware of your fragrance unless he or she steps into your "circle".
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top international reviews
What I didn’t like was the dead fly in the bottle. Unfortunately this product is non refutable and the seller is uncommunicative.