- Boxed-product Weight: 204 g
- Batteries 4 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Item Model Number: CL-201
- ASIN: B01LA8LL12
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 31 August 2016
- Customer Reviews: 101 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,545 in Automotive (See Top 100 in Automotive)
Vesafe Tire Pressure Monitoring System TPMS, Wireless Real-time Cigarette Lighter Plug TPMS CL-201, Tire Pressure and Temperature Gauge with 4 DIY External Cap Sensors (0-6Bar/0-87Psi)
|Price:||+ $9.22 Delivery|
- 1. Vesafe TPMS Cigarette Lighter Plug, Provides 4 tires' Real-time Pressure or Temperature Simultaneously, and provide visual warning light and audible alarm sound immediately when tire's pressure or temperature thresholds are exceeded.
- 2. The pressure and temperature alert values can be adjustable (default 29-44PSI/2.0-3.0Bar), with pressure unit: PSI/Bar selectable and temperature unit: C.
- 3. Tire pressure sensors are designed with anti-theft, waterproof, and easy installation, includes special tools for installation and replace the sensor battery (CR1632). Tire pressure sensor is only 9 grams and the battery life can last up to 2 years, the battery (CR1632) can be replaced when the battery exhausted.
- 4. Universal TPMS for 4-wheel car, not suitable for motorhome, caravan or trailers. 4 sensors have been coded to the display, just install the sensors as per the position labels on the sensor (RR, RF, LF, LR), a replacement sensor can be easily coded; just simply mount the sensor onto the valve when the display is in coding mode.
- 5. Vesafe TPMS provides 18 months warranty, please contact us freely if you have any questions during your installation or using. Your safety is our business, we look forward to providing you peace of mind during your driving.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Something You Need to Know?
70% of high-speed traffic accidents were caused by abnormal tire pressure. With a Vesafe TPMS, drivers are warned of abnormal tire conditions before it becomes dangerous
VESAFE Tyre Pressure Monitoring System will make sure your tire pressure is at its proper level.
Working temperature: -20℃~ 80℃
Storage temperature: -30℃ ~ 85℃
Input Voltage: DC 12 ~ 24V
Working temperature: -20℃ ~ 80℃
Storage temperature: -20℃ ~ 85℃
Pressure range: 0~6 bar (0~87 psi)
Pressure Accuracy: ±1.5Psi
Temperature Accuracy: ±3 ℃
Battery life: ≥2 Years
Tips for Sensors Installation
1. Be gentle to the valve stem when screwing the sensors. It's best to pinch the valve stem with one hand and then screw sensors with the other hand.
2. Turn on the monitor first before installing the sensors so that the monitor can receive the sensor data on time. 3. Ensure no air leakage over after installed and may use soapy water for testing if necessary.
Better To Know
1. Vesafe TPMS is the universal TPMS for 4-wheel car, not suitable for motorhome, caravan or trailers due to the transmission range.
1* VESAFE Tire Pressure Monitor
4* VESAFE Tire Pressure Sensor
1* Opener Tool
1* Hex Wrench
4* Hex Nut
4* Rubber O-Ring
1* User Manual
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 68% (68%)||68%|
|4 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|3 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|2 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|1 star 8% (8%)||8%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I drive a 2007 Hybrid Camry and after checking my tire pressure with this device, I noticed a significant gas mileage improvement. From 7.6L/100 KM to 5.8 Liters / 100 KM now, my Camry always uses less gas (always less gas there are no exceptional cases). I drive 1000km per month, which means I will save around 18 Litters of gas every month, with the current gas prices I will be saving $287.28 per year.
This device is a must, I have been checking my tire pressures every day with a digital tire pressure checker and this device is very accurate.
Now I have a piece of mind when I get into my car immediately I can see all of my tire pressures. I now enjoy my better and constant performance with my car.
Configuring this device was very simple it has only one button and I did not even read the manual I have seen a similar device on youtube and immediately I configured my highest and lowest pressure and temperature to get low or high pressure/temperature alerts.
This TPMS will pay for itself in 5 months.
I am glad that I spend my money on this product..
1month later: works well, but at -20C slow to receive data from the wheels, otherwise excellent.
I don’t have to worry about her having a blow out in the highway now :-)