|Item Model Number||CL-203|
|Batteries||4 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CL205-CL-203|
|Package Dimensions||18.5 x 13.5 x 6.4 cm|
Vesafe Wireless Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), with 4 External Cap sensors. (Cigarette Lighter Plug with 2A Charging) (Color)
+ $9.15 Delivery
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1. Vesafe TPMS Cigarette Lighter Plug, Provides 4 tires' Real-time Pressure or Temperature Simultaneously, and provide visual warning light and audible alarm sound immediately when tire's pressure or temperature thresholds are exceeded.
- 2. The pressure and temperature alert values can be adjustable (default 29-44PSI/2.0-3.0Bar), with pressure unit: PSI/Bar selectable and temperature unit: C
- 3. Tire pressure sensors are designed with anti-theft, waterproof, and easy installation, includes special tools for installation and replace the sensor battery (CR1632). Tire pressure sensor is only 9 grams and the battery life can last up to 2 years, the battery (CR1632) can be replaced when the battery exhausted.
- 4. Universal TPMS for 4-wheel car, not suitable for motorhome, caravan or trailers. 4 sensors have been coded to the display, just install the sensors as per the position labels on the sensor (RR, RF, LF, LR), a replacement sensor can be easily coded; just simply mount the sensor onto the valve when the display is in coding mode.
- 5. Vesafe TPMS provides 18 months warranty, please contact us freely if you have any questions during your installation or using. Your safety is our business, we look forward to providing you peace of mind during your driving.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Something You Need to Know?
70% of high-speed traffic accidents were caused by abnormal tire pressure. With a Vesafe TPMS, drivers are warned of abnormal tire conditions before it becomes dangerous
VESAFE Tyre Pressure Monitoring System will make sure your tire pressure is at its proper level.
Working temperature: -20℃~ 80℃
Storage temperature: -30℃ ~ 85℃
Input Voltage: DC 12 ~ 24V
Working temperature: -20℃ ~ 80℃
Storage temperature: -20℃ ~ 85℃
Pressure range: 0~6 bar (0~87 psi)
Pressure Accuracy: ±1.5Psi
Temperature Accuracy: ±3 ℃
Battery life: ≥2 Years
Tips for Sensors Installation
1. Be gentle to the valve stem when screwing the sensors. It's best to pinch the valve stem with one hand and then screw sensors with the other hand.
2. Turn on the monitor first before installing the sensors so that the monitor can receive the sensor data on time. 3. Ensure no air leakage over after installed and may use soapy water for testing if necessary.
Better To Know
1. Vesafe TPMS is the universal TPMS for 4-wheel car, not suitable for motorhome, caravan or trailers due to the transmission range.
1* VESAFE Tire Pressure Monitor
4* VESAFE Tire Pressure Sensor
1* Opener Tool
1* Hex Wrench
4* Hex Nut
4* Rubber O-Ring
1* User Manual
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 58% (58%)||58%|
|4 star 18% (18%)||18%|
|3 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|2 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|1 star 12% (12%)||12%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
1) The four tyre sensors could do well to have a deeper/longer thread sleeve to protect the brass threads on the tyre valve stem against winter road salt. As installed, about half of the tyre valve stem screw length is exposed to risk of corrosion.
2) Likewise the cigarette lighter plug could be made a few mm longer to advantage. As delivered, the protruding monitor edges/corners interfere with the small upturned lips of ash tray holders adjacent to the lighter sockets, and prevents full insertion of the plug to get power, even after removal of the ash trays. In both of my two Japanese passenger cars, lighter socket and the ash tray are buried side by side closely together under a hinged decorative wood cover. You have to have a standalone lighter socket free of any adjacent car fittings, otherwise, like me, another cigarette lighter outlet adaptor/extension has to be purchased to make it work.
3) The anti-theft nut gives no sign of assurance: the usual “give” at tightening is completely absent or cannot be felt.
4) The instruction on “Setting” would do well to be rewritten. As is it is practically useless, and I have to experiment to figure out the logic to get it to work, though the rest of the installation is easy.
These are accurate within about 2psi (readings fluctuate within 2psi on regular basis randomly between 4 tires). Locks are a bit flimsy and I was able to unscrew the sensors (with heavy force) even when locked on tight. Think of the locks as deterrents and you won't be disappointed. Doubt anyone will steal these anyways.
The display always shows atleast 3 to 5 pcs higher that what it is actually.
Initially I thought it is because of the weather, installation. However after repeated trias, etc - it still the same.
I would like to return this product for some thing better.
To test it I had a front tire at 28psi (which I found out because of this device so that is a bonus). I aired the tire up to the proper 33psi, reinstalled the sensor and went for a drive. It took 8 minutes before it updated the pressure on that one tire, before then it showed the same 28 even though it had been at 33 psi since I left the house. So their claim of a low/flat tire warning is a bit "inflated" because if it takes 8-10 minutes to warn of low pressure, the tire could be completely flat by then. Simple, basic, cheap, just do not rely on it to notify of a puncture causing quick air loss, at least not until 8-10 minutes after it happens.