Bike Cover for 1 Bike, Viaky 210T Nylon Waterproof Bicycle Cover Anti Dust Rain UV Protection for Mountain Bike/Road Bike with Lock-Holes Storage Bag
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE PROTECTION ---①Good quality 210T nylon and PU coating, thicker and more durable.②Very strong and durable with ‘double stitching’ & 'heat sealed’ seams delivering Top-Class protection from adverse weather conditions - whether rain, snow, ice, wind, dust or sun!
- FRONT LOCK - HOLE DESIGN --- Two lock-holes at the front wheel area that can be used with your bikes for a double security from bike theft. Front lock-hole design for either cable, chain or U/D-locks for extra security.
- WINDPROOF BUCKLE DESIGN---Strap and buckle on the bottom keep the cover secure on windy days. Special designed at the bottom to help.Elasticated front - middle - back hems and buckle on the middle to keep the cover in place during high winds.
- REFLECTIVE STRIPS DESIGN---Reflective safety loops to locate handle bar ends and allow for cover to be easily removed from bike.
- SIZE---FITS for most mountain bike, electric bike and city bike up to 26-29" wheel size. Non-stretched dimensions: 200cm L x 110cm H x 70cm W. (78.7''x43.3''x27.5'',PLEASE MEASURE YOUR BIKE BEFORE ORDERING)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Bicycle Bike Rain Waterproof Cover is Durable, waterproof ,keep your bike clean and dry Suitable for most of mountain bike, city bike up to 26-29" wheel size, and 2 bikes up to 26" wheel size.
You will receive a bicycle cover with a storage bag.
1.Do not using the cover for transportation on a bike rack,inevitable excessive trembling during transport may lead to tearing.
2.Please MEASURE YOUR BIKE before purchase.
1: Is the cycle cover strong enough and suitable to protect your bikes outside all year round?
- It is strong enough and suitable to protect your bikes outside cause the 210T Heavy Duty nylon material and PU coating.
- Elasticated front - middle - back hems and buckle on the middle to keep the cover in place during high winds.
- It's big enough and has clips underneath to cover the bottom as well.
2: Can the bike be secured with a lock when this cover is on it?
- Yes there is no issues with securing this with a lock.
- It can be easily locked with the cover on. It has a gap underneath and two lock-hole at the front wheel area provide security away from bike theft and bad weather.
3: Would this bag be suitable for use in travelling by bus? Will it fold to small package?
-Yes, it will fold into a small package, this bag could be used for traveling on a bus, it comes complete with a small bag for storage, and folds easily.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
"REFLECTIVE STRIPS DESIGN---Reflective safety loops to locate handle bar ends and allow for cover to be easily removed from bike."
"FRONT LOCK - HOLE DESIGN --- Two lock-holes at the front wheel area that can be used with your bikes for a double security from bike theft. Front lock-hole design for either cable, chain or U/D-locks for extra security."
Also the elasticated areas are only at the tire ends and not in the middle as per the product description.
I am concerned that I was sent a cheaper version of the product and that it may not last as well as expected. Without the reflective strips, locating the handle bar ends in the correct part of the covers was quite time consuming but other than that they did fir the bikes pretty well. I have used them on 26", 27.5" and 29" mountain bikes.
The clip is at the back instead in the middle which should works better. May be a bit tight if you have a larger frame with 29er wheels. Otherwise worth the money