VicTsing Gaming Mouse Ergonomic Game Mouse with [7200 DPI] [Breathing LED Backlight] [Programmable] [7 Buttons] for Gamer PC Laptop Computer Desktop Mac
- 【Fancy Cool LED Backlight】– 16 million color can be chosen for the backlight. The light color, light brightness level, light breathing speed and light effect can be customized to fit the atmosphere better.
- 【7200 DPI Adjustable】– 5 DPI Levels: 7200/5500/3500/2400/1200, with 4 Polling Rates: 125/250/500/1000Hz, make it more practical for your preference and give you smoother operation experience.
- 【Programmable Buttons】– Support macro editing, 7 mouse buttons can be programmed by installing software and 3 user settings can be saved, perfectly meets various needs for all games.
- 【Comfortable Hand Feeling】– Made of high quality ABS material, with matter-finish texture, the gaming mouse fits your hand perfectly. Streamline ergonomic shape ensures comfortable hand-feeling.
- 【Wide Compatibility】– Compatible with Windows 7/8/10/XP, Vista 7/8, Linux, Mac (Note: Side buttons and programming function are invalid for Mac OS). All VicTsing products enjoy 45-Day Money-Back and 12-Month Worry-Free Warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- 500~7200 DPI Adjust Sensitivity
- 125~1000Hz 4 Polling Rate
- 16 Million Customizable Lighting
- 7 Programmable Buttons
- 5 DPI Settings for Fast Switching
- Ergonomic Symmetric Design
Pictek Gaming Mouse
Four polling rate adjustable: 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1000Hz, polling rate ensures smooth and high-speed movement, make you enjoy games more freely. Best PC & Laptop gaming mouse with good value
- Set your mouse with 7200 DPI to gain the advantages over your opponents and command the speed and sensitivity accurately
- You can adjust the DPI with two buttons and the DPI is indicated by LED lights
- Default 5 DPI: 1200DPI--red, 2400DPI--blue, 3500DPI--green, 5500DPI--purple, 7200DPI--yellow
1. Programming function is not compatible with Mac system
2. If you want to customize the lighting, DPI and buttons, you need to install the software from included disk
3.Four languages are available in driver software: English, German, Japanese, and Chinese
Product Dimension: 130x88x50mm
Type: Wired Gaming Mouse for PC/ Laptop
Interface: USB2.0/ USB3.0
Default DPI: 1200/2400/3500/5500/7200
Polling Rate: 125Hz/250Hz/500Hz/1000Hz
DPI Range: 500~7200
1x Wired Gaming Mouse
1x Driver Disk
1x User Manual
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It feels slightly heavier to other gaming mice but you quickly no longer notice it. The form factor feels great in my hand. The lighting is just bright enough for it not to be an issue in the workplace and if you're job requires no flashy mice you can turn the lights off with the intuitive included software. I will say that there is far less customization when it comes to the RGB lighting in comparison to Razor mice but it's to be expected at the price point.
I've been using this mouse for a month for at least 5-7 hours a day and I think it's great value for money, I would highly recommend!
Pics to flex :)
Can't afford Zowie at the moment so I got this and it's worth the money. My eyes are very sensitive to bright light, so I had to turn off the RBG, but there's still light as you can see from the blue emitting from the logo (south). This doesn't affect me as the palm of my hand covers most of the light, if not all.
Hand for reference. :) It covers just enough of the mouse.
Some people say the scroll wheel was loud, but mine wasn't unless I scroll REALLY aggressively. Here's a sound test if you're curious (bad mic though, so treat this w/ skepticism if you want): https://vocaroo.com/i/s0G4niXoWfTI
PS. For those curious, ever since changing DPI with the convenient "slide down" thingie under the scroll wheel (the black rectangle), I can loot slightly faster than before in Apex because I have more control over how much I move
I have never really bothered to spend lots of money on a gaming mouse due to the fact I do not game on my desktop that often, but when I do this mouse doesn't miss a beat.
My previous mouse could get a bit uncomfortable after an hour or two, but this one does not.
If I needed a second wired mouse I would definitely grab another one.
- Looks amazing and feels great in your hand
- good size
- the lights and the software to program the lights (and buttons) is super easy and functional
The only downside I guess would be the cable is very standard, but still very worth it for the price
at first i thought this will be cheap china crap
but it's not! i am super happy with this mouse. best buy in 2019 yet!
Feels and works like a $200 pro mouse.
However, there are only 3 light mode and the colors are unmodifiable ;(
Top international reviews
Purchased this mouse in January of 2018. Within eight months the mouse wheel started breaking.
Previously had used a Logitech mouse for four years without issue, only got rid of the Logitech when the plastic exterior of the mouse became so worn from use it was peeling off.
Update: VicTsing reached out to me and shipped a replacement mouse free of charge. Honestly didn't expect that and don't know how well it'll hold up in eight months or so, but it was still really cool of the company to proactively monitor the reviews and offer a replacement. That's good customer support on them.