|Product Dimensions||43.18 x 9.53 x 3.81 cm; 154 Grams|
|Item Weight||154 g|
Victorinox Cutlery 10-Inch Curved Breaking Knife, Black Fibrox Handle
|Price:||+ $8.96 Delivery|
- An excellent choice for most butchering work, the breaking knife is used to break down large quarters into smaller roasts and pieces
- High carbon stainless-steel blade provides maximum sharpness and edge retention; conical ground through length and depth for a wider break point; ice tempered to sustain sharpness longer
- Blade stamped from cold-rolled steel; bolsterless edge for use of entire blade and ease of sharpening
- Patented Fibrox handles are textured, slip resistant, and ergonomically designed for balance and comfort; NSF approved
- Hand washing recommended; lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects; expertly made in Switzerland
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A TRUSTED FAVORITE
Preferred by both home chefs and culinary professionals, the 10" Victorinox Fibrox Pro Breaking Knife is perfect for small and large butchering tasks. Crafted with a comfortable handle, superior weight and balance, and a razor sharp edge that rarely requires re-sharpening, this knife is an essential tool for every kitchen.
- High-quality, lightweight European steel.
- Handle design reduces hand and wrist fatigue.
- Fit for breaking down meat into smaller roasts and pieces.
- Wide, curved blade that helps keep meat together and uniform.
- Non-slip patented Fibrox Pro handle for a secure and comfortable grip no matter the hand size.
- National Sanitary Foundation (NSF) approved and dishwasher safe.
CARE AND USE
Be good to your knives and they’ll be good to you. Following these simple guidelines will ensure that you get the longest life out of your knife!
Victorinox Swiss Army recommends washing all knives by hand. For best results, hand wash your knives with a soapy cloth and dry immediately.
While Fibrox Pro knives are dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing as dishwashers are designed to spray water at a relatively high pressure, which can jostle the silverware and cause the knives to collide, dulling the edge.
For optimum performance, knives should be honed after every couple of uses. Proper and frequent use of a honing steel will keep your knives sharper and performing at their best.
In 1937 Victorinox began selling cutlery in America through a Connecticut distributor called R.H. Forschner & Co. A well-known manufacturer of butcher scales, Forschner soon became the exclusive U.S. distributor for Victorinox knives, and was the name by which Victorinox knives were known.
From the manufacturer
Victorinox Swiss Army Cutlery Fibrox Pro Curved Breaking Knife
With its roots in the butcher industry, Victorinox knives are widely preferred by butchers, with the cimeter as one of the most widely-used models. Applicable to myriad butchering tasks large and small, the cimeter is commonly used for portioning larger cuts of meat, and the sharp, curved blade allows its user to trim meat closer to the bone.
- Stainless Steel Blade
- Ergonomic Fibrox Handle
- Dishwasher Safe