|Product Dimensions||5.08 x 0.64 x 4.11 cm; 18 Grams|
|Item Weight||18 g|
Viotti Violin Bridge 4/4: Finer Grade Solid Maple Violin Bridge, Pre-Cut & Pre-Fitted to Fit Most 4/4 Violins, Crafted by Highly Skilled Experts for Sharper Sound, Volume, Beauty & Clarity
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||5.1 x 0.6 x 4.1 centimetres|
About this item
- Ready to Use Right Out of the Box: No need to take this Viotti violin bridge to a luthier for costly custom-fitting. It's expertly precut & sized to fit most 4/4 violins (student or professional).
- Superior Wood for Superior Sound: The better the maple, the more sensitive it is to vibrations. That’s why your Viotti Violin Bridge is crafted of higher-grade maple with ultimate sound sensitivity.
- You'll Instantly Hear the Difference: With its precision pre-cut thickness, your Viotti violin / fiddle bridge ensures greater speed of sound. Result? Your violin will play faster, clearer & sharper.
- Genuine Ebony on the E String Side: Unlike many violin bridges, your Viotti 4/4 bridge has an extra-hard ebony insert that effectively keeps your E string from cutting into the wood.
- Easy to Customize: Your Viotti bridge fits most 4/4 models without requiring any adjustments. But if you do need to shape it for your violin, you can easily sand down the feet for perfect custom fit.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Viotti Violin Bridge: Crafted of Finer-Grade Maple and Pre-Cut to Fit Most 4/4 Violins
Why settle for a crudely made bridge that requires expensive adjustments? This Viotti 4/4 violin bridge is so skillfully built that it:
Fits most 4/4 models
Smoothly transmits vibrations for full volume and ringing clarity
Facilitates speed of sound for faster, sharper playing
Best of All, It's Ready When You Are
Why pay a luthier to custom-shape your violin bridge? This Viotti bridge arrives ready to use with:
Slightly curved feet that follow your violin's arch
Precise pre-cut thickness to optimize sound transmission
Pre-cut grooves for the strings
Easy to Customize (If Needed)
What if your Viotti bridge doesn't exactly fit your violin? No worries. Simply sand down the bridge feet until they conform to the curve of your violin. Takes just 2 to 5 minutes.
Superior Maple Makes All the Difference
Your Viotti Violin Bridge comes in higher-grade maple, finely grained for exquisite sensitivity to sound vibrations. With a longer grain on the front and shorter grain on the back, this premium solid maple transmits each and every string vibration straight to your violin's belly for fuller, richer volume and clearer, sharper sound.
Stronger Support for Your E String
Over time, your E string can cut into the wood of your bridge. To prevent this, your Viotti violin bridge features a special insert – right under the E string – made of rock-hard genuine ebony.
Ideal for All Skill Levels, Student to Professional
Add to Cart Now... for yourself and all the violinists on your gift list.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
And with ebony on e string part, gives it more stronger support so it doesn’t cuts in immediately without leather!
Very happy about my purchase.
Reviewed in the United States on 12 August 2021