Vishine 24 Colors Gift Set Gel Nail Polish Kit Soak Off UV LED Nail Gel Nude Grey Pink Color GelPolishes Nail Art 8 ML/PC Pack of 24 Pretty Colors Series Kit
- WHAT YOU GET: 24 of color shades (8ml./0.27 fl.oz each bottle)
- LONG-WEAR: Which allow you to enjoy a glossy, chip-free nails for anywhere from 21 days.
- SAFE TO USE: "3-Free" - No formaldehyde, toluene or DBP and it will not har
- FUNKY COLORS: The vibrant colors come in the range are deliberately selected, it’s perfect for the stunning gel manicure.
- TIPS: It’s best for both at-home and professional use and need to be cured under a UV / LED light.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
· 24 Popular & Trendy Color Gel Polish (Requires Top & Base Coat - No included)
· 9 Toxin Free formula, easy and safe to apply.
· Long lasting for 21+ days with perfect shine.
· Produced by GMP factory (Good Manufacturing Practice).
· Passed SGS test of Heavy metal and Toxicological risk assessment.
· SDS provided.
1. Preparation: Trim, file and buff nails for a clean and dry surface.
* Before opening the bottle, roll the bottle between your hands back and forth to gently mix.
2. Base Coat: Apply thin base coat, cure under UV/LED lamp for 60-90 seconds.
3. Gel polish: Apply first thin layer of color gel polish and cure under UV/LED lamp for 90-120 seconds. Apply the second or third layer color gel polish.
* When applying color, wipe excess gel with brush before applying strokes.
4. Top Coat: Finish off with a layer of top coat, cure under UV/LED lamp for 90-120 seconds.
* Applying every thin coat is the key
* Tips to avoid chipping:
1. Before applying, please ensure your nails are completely dry, clean and oil-free.
2. Don't apply gel on the skin or cuticle.
3. Apply gel to the edge of each nail to seal the gel with the brush horizontally to avoid chipping.
1. Lightly buff off the shine from the top of nails using a nail buffer.
2. Soak a cotton ball or pad with nail gel remover and place on top of each nail.
3. Wrap the nail with aluminum foil or any nail wrap to secure and allow the remover to soak.
4. Soak for a minimum of 15 minutes.
5. Remove cotton and foils one at a time and gently push off gel using a removal wand. Gel should come off easily without much effort. If necessary, re-saturate cotton and rewrap finger and soak for 5 more minutes.
6. Lightly buff nails again once all gel is removed.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Je les avait déjà acheté dans d'autres couleurs. Ils sont parfait et pas chers !