- Boxed-product Weight: 222 g
- ASIN: B01G31X5K6
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 10 July 2015
- Customer Reviews: 49 customer ratings
Vishine Nail Art UV LED Lamp Gel Polish Long-lasting Manicure Kit 4 Colors Set C183
|Price:||+ $6.99 Delivery|
- PACKAGE: 4 x 15ML Gel Nail Polish (French White 1323; French Pink 1327; Cream white1328; Pearl Light Pink 1344)
- Healthy and Eco-friendly: NON-TOXIC and harmless ingredients, high quality gel nail polish with low smell, good tenacity. Perfect for professional salon use or home personal DIY use. Suitable for natural nails, UV gel nails, false nails, acrylic nails, nail tips, etc
- Mirror shine finish,14-day high-gloss wear,easy to use. On like polish, Wears like Gel, Off in minutes.
- Brand:Vishine; Certification: MSDS,FDA,SGS,CE
- Please ensure nails are dry, clean and oil-free before applying gel polish, helping for the long lasting.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Step 1. Clean Nails then prep and push back cuticles.
Step 2. Shake up the Gel; it can make the polish color be balanced.
Step 3. Apply Base coat, with UV lamp or LED lamp.
Step 4. Apply Color directly, cure under UV lamp for 2-3 minutes or cure with LED lamp for 60 second; when dry, apply a second coat, and cure with UV lamp or LED lamp for 2 minute.
Step 5. Apply topcoat, which can make color more shining, then cured by UV lamp or LED lamp.
Step 6. Remove the tacky surface with cotton soaked with cleanser.
Soak cotton pad with acetone (acrylic remover) and warp the nail. Wait a few minutes for the gel becoming soften. Rip it down gently. File away the residual gently.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top international reviews
Did them myself with the uv lamp. And for me it looks like nails from the saloon. Except I never remove my cuticles