|Product Dimensions||38 x 3 x 1 cm; 295 Grams|
Visser Pilates Ring-Advanced Yoga Fitness Magic Circle Pilates Circle can Shape The Whole Body, Train The Legs, Inner Thighs and arms to Exercise The Lower Body
|Price:||+ $17.59 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Superior Quality Materials: Super strength fiber glass ring with non-slip foam padded grips,very strong and durable,can keep the Pilates ring hold perfect size and shape even if you stretch and compress it over years of use.
- Perfect Posture: Perfect for those looking to develop muscular strength, increase body awareness, improve endurance, balance, and correct posture. Focus on arms, butt or other areas that need shaping.
- Portable Lightweight: Perfect for travel is low weight (ring is not steel) lays flat and adds very little volume. One of the must-have Pilates accessories. 14 inch loop,Great addition to reformer.
- Soft And Firm Handles: High-density EVA foam padding in an ergonomic design which can absorb the hands’ sweat for an easy & non-slip grip during practice.
- Strong Protection: The thicken foam can protect your body from harm when you do Pilates or yoga exercise,prevent wrist and ankle injuries.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Start: Place your fingertips outside the Pilates ring and gently lift the ring. Lie on your back with your legs bent and your feet flat on the ground. With your arms straight above your head, your thumb should be pointing down.
Completion: While exhaling, straighten your arms diagonally forward and drive your upper body to sit up. The hand is raised above the head, and the loop is completed when the loop is directly above the knee. Keep your arms straight, keep your feet off the ground, and tighten your abdominal muscles. Slowly return to the starting position.
2. Chest compression
Start: Place the palms of both hands outside the circle. Sit on the ground with your legs bent, your back straight, and your feet flat on the ground. Stretch your arms across your chest, bend your elbows slightly, and point your thumb up.
Completion: While exhaling, press hard with both hands to the inside and squeeze the chest. Keep your wrists fixed, your back straight, and your abdominal muscles tense. Slowly reduce the squeezing force and return to the starting position.