- Product Dimensions: 238.8 x 160 x 393.7 cm ; 2.77 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 2.8 Kg
- Item Model Number: BRAZ400
- ASIN: B007J01RIS
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 27 June 2018
- Customer Reviews: 86 customer ratings
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Vivere BRAZ400 Brazilian Style Double Deluxe Hammock
- Designed for two, the breathable 100% Cotton fabric of this hammock makes relaxation effortless.
- Both sides feature a hand-crocheted fringe that adds a classy touch to this all-white hammock.
- Folds into a compact size so traveling with a hammock is easier than ever.
- Now with a larger hammock bed, measuring 94” x 63” for maximum comfort.
- Accommodates two adults, for a total capacity of 450lbs.
Fabric Type: COTTON Deluxe | Colour: Natural
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This double deluxe Brazilian style hammock is truly a hidden gem. This 100% cotton hammock is complimented by an elegant hand crocheted fringe that would make anyone feel like royalty. An excellent addition to any backyard, a cottage or a campsite. Includes a zippered carrying bag. The hammock bed is 94 x 63 inches, with a total length of 155 inches. Accommodates two adults. 450 pound capacity. Hanging hardware sold separately. Can be used with Vivere #UHS9 universal space-saving steel hammock stand or #EFHTS hammock tree straps (sold separately).
Review this product
Top international reviews
It's been 5 months since I got this hammock and I am still in love with it. It is almost TOO cozy, because now I can't sleep in a regular bed. My back has never been in such great shape as in this hammock. It's better than any mattress I've ever owned. There wasn't even much of an adjustment period from bed to hammock. Once I got used to balancing myself, it was sleep city. Best sleep EVER!