Viviscal Men's Hair Growth Nutrient Supplements, 60 tabs
- Scientifically formulated to nourish hair follicles from within to promote and support healthy hair growth
- Strengthens and promotes the growth of existing hair reduces hair shedding and hair loss
- Naturally derived dietary supplement
- Contains the exclusive proprietary marine complex arminomar c - key active hair growth ingredient
- Supported by 9 clinical trials and grounded in 25 years of research
- Batteries : 2 AA batteries required.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15 x 5.5 x 15 cm; 260 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Church & Dwight
- ASIN : B00V54AWVW
- Item Model Number : USP2157
Best Sellers Rank:
24,634 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 118 in Vitamin C Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Viviscal supplements are the no.1 hair growth supplements in the in Australia. Our unique proprietary marine protein formula is drug free & clinically proven. Supplements contain vitamin c, zinc and flaxseed extract. Flaxseed is known to inhibit the thinning effects of dht (dihydrotesterone).
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Having tried the other one and not being entirely happy with it I jumped at the chance to buy the one I originally wanted. The set is great, and comes with decent clippers, replacement rollers and a wee bag to put them in.
The device itself is super powered and a little loud, in fact anyone walking past the bathroom when I'm using it might think I'm sanding the walls or something. But, it does the job, very well in fact. It's better to use after soaking your feet and letting them dry so the skin softens a bit, but if your feet are wet it won't really work.
Avoid using if you have those horrible deep cracks on the heels or it'll hurt like hell, so it's best to sort them out first with some cream.
If the hard skin on your feet is really bad, while using this you might want to wear something to cover your mouth as when this thing starts spinning it'll look like someone has dropped a big bag of flower as the icky dry skin floats everywhere.
Really happy with this purchase, it'll be used and appreciated :-D
Complete waste of 24.95 and DO NOT BUY. Well disappointed