Whimzees Dental Treat for Dogs, X-Small/ Small
|Price:||+ $5.25 Delivery|
- For puppies are soft and gentle on puppy teeth and help remove plaque and tartar
- Contains calcium to help support your puppy's growing teeth and bones
- 100 Percent natural recipe made with non-gmo ingredients
- Texture helps to get into those smaller hard-to-reach places as your pup chews
Product detailsFlavour Name:Puppy | Size:X-Small/ Small
- Product Dimensions : 6.99 x 15.98 x 6.99 cm; 226.8 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 August 2019
- Manufacturer : Whimzees
- ASIN : B07MWT3R75
- Item Model Number : WHZ831
Best Sellers Rank:
27,330 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- 386 in Dog Biscuits & Snacks
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Help keep your puppy's dental health in check with Whimzees Puppy Dental Dog Treats. These extra small/small sizes treat beneficial rewards are designed to help remove plaque and tartar build-up as your favorite furry friend chews to their heart's content. And since these are specially crafted just for puppies, they are softer than an adult. They are 100 percent natural without GMO ingredients and they are grain-free and gluten-free, so sensitive pups can enjoy them, too. Contains calcium to help support your puppy's growing teeth and bones. The texture helps to get into those smaller hard-to-reach places as your pup chews. Comes in a pack of 30 sachets.
We recommend one properly sized treat per day. Not suitable for dogs under the age of 9 months. Choose the correct treat size for your dog. Not suitable for dogs under 5 pounds in weight. Always have fresh water available for your dog. As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed. Swallowing any item without thoroughly chewing it may be harmful or even fatal to a dog.