- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
WORX WA0004 Spool & Line 2-Pack Replacement Grass Trimmer Spool & Line 1.3m to Suit WG154E, WG157E, WG169E, WG163E
- Designed to increase edging life by 25%
- DNA2 DoubleHelix cutting line for superior cutting performance. With an improved cutting action this helps to keep grass healthier and greener.
- 2-Pack pre-wound spools for quick and easy replacement of used line
- 1.3m of line in each spool for added longevity with 45kg of tensil strength compared to old lines that only offer 31kg of strength
- Replacement Spools for your WORX GT Cordless Trimmer/Edger
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The replacement spools for your WORX Cordless Trimmer/Edger features a single-line release, and are loaded with our proprietary DNA2 Double Helix cutting line for superior cutting performance. Each replacement spool comes pre-wound and may be replaced easily in a few seconds. The revolutionary DNA2 Double Helix line is superior to the standard round line by producing an improved cutting action, which helps to keep grass healthier and greener. The patented polymer blend is specifically designed to last longer when edging against rough surfaces, and the aerodynamics reduce noise and line flutter.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Quick delivery and as per store purchased product
Top international reviews
It's just a pity that this item is so hard to find! If a company like Worx sell me a power tool I expect them to support it properly by maintaining a good supply of consumables for it. Yes, third party options exist, but who knows for how long. Worx themselves need to up their game and properly support their own products! Five stars for the product, two for the company itself! Get your act together please guys, and fix your supply chain issue.
i would recomend getting another battery, no quibble so far re performance
past when replacing spools on the likes of Flymo and Black & Decker but this was so easy. They were fitted and I was outside of strimming within minutes of their arrival. Thank you for your prompt delivery and great product. Will be ordering more.