|Color||16 in 1 + bag|
|Package Dimensions||14.4 x 10.6 x 4 cm; 10 Grams|
WOTOW 16 in 1 14 in 1 Multi-Function Bike Bicycle Repair Tool Kit Allen Wrench with Tire Pry Bars Rods
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Riding Company --- Can help to fix most problems of bike as traveling tool kit, also can do basic maintenance work when not ride, even can be used as daily household repair tool
- Multi-function --- Socket Hex Wrench 8/9/10/mm, Slotted Screwdriver, Phillips Screwdriver, Socket Extension Rod, Solid Wrench 8/10/15/mm, Hex Key Wrench 2/2.5/3/4/5/6mm, Spoke Wrench
- Strong and Handy --- Be well made in steel, fine workmanship, durable, stronger and more effective
- Compact, Easy to Carry --- Mini enough to throw into your bag or pocket, with dimension about 5.1*3.7*1.2 inch, 10oz. With nylon belt loop on the back of the pouch, enable to wear it on a belt
- Tire repair helper --- With 2 Tire levers and patch kit, 1 Metal rasp, 2 Woods valve rubber bands
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The real problems arose when I tried to use the spanners. The first time was trying to remove a pedal. The spanner fit the nut well, but was unable to move it. Worse than not providing enough torque, the spanner just slips from the nut before any real pressure can be applied. Fine I thought, the pedal nuts are very tight, perhaps I am asking too much from my little multi tool.
Today I decided to return the tool. I have been carrying it around with me, safe in the knowledge that I can fix a puncture in an emergency and avoid being stranded, and today such an emergency happened.
Unfortunately the spanner will not undo my wheel nuts, much like the pedals, there is no torque at all, the spanner fits the nut well, but a little pressure and it simply slips right off. After some careful positioning, I managed to get a little purchase on the nut, at which point the tool itself bent. Yes the metal itself bent rather than move the nut.
A spanner which will bend rather than undo the nut is not really a spanner, so they can have it back.