- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Wacom Wacom Intuos Drawing Tablet, with Free Creative Software Download, 7.9"x 6.3", Black (CTL4100),Black,CTL-4100/K0-C
- Includes free downloadable software upon product setup/registration: choose between Corel Painter Essentials 6 (graphic drawing) or Corel After Shot 3 (photo-editing)
- Easy set-up, for both left and right handed use. The pen doesn't need to be charged so you can start creating immediately. Four customizable Express Keys put your favorite shortcuts at your fingertips
- Slim design and compact sized art tablet with a large drawing area (6.0" x 3.7") – perfect for limited desktop areas and gives more room to create
- Connect this digital drawing tablet to your computer via USB cable to your Mac (OS x 10.11 or later) or PC (Windows 7 or later)
- Graphics tablet to use in any software for digital art, photo-editing and animation, 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity & 2540 lpi
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Wacom Intuos pen tablet has been designed for those who are getting started drawing, painting or photo editing on their Mac or PC. Whether it's the light super-accurate pen, the stylish design, the included downloadable creative software or online tutorials, Wacom Intuos is all you need to get creative digitally.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The small size may be limiting for more serious artists, but I think this size is apt for non-intensive work.
Top international reviews
Cons:- 90° micro USB connector on the device side if you are a lefty you have to use another Cable and shortcut switches are on the top so design 5/10
Note:- Wacom software is easy to set up but windows have some issues you may have to uncheck windows ink to get pressure to work on photoshop and some other applications it's a windows thing. overall I recommend this tablet
Using in my MacBook air...
I am very happy with it ...