|Style||Heart Rate Monitor|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Manufacturer||Wahoo Fitness (Sports & Outdoors)|
|Item Model Number||WFBTHR02|
|Product Dimensions||1.27 x 3.81 x 6.99 cm; 0.28 Grams|
Wahoo TICKR Heart Rate Monitor for iPhone & Android
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Personalized Heart Rate Training - Workout efficiently - view real-time heart rate, training zones and calories burned on your smartphone or tablet with compatible training apps. Official HR Monitor of Team Sky, defending champions of the Tour De France.
- Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ compatibility allows TICKR to connect to smartphones and tablets, as well as GPS watches by Garmin, Polar, and more. TICKR works with iPhone 4S and later, and with select Android devices using Android 4.3.
- Works with Wahoo RunFit + 50 Smartphone Apps including Nike+ Running, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Apple Health, Cyclemeter and more.
- Pair with Wahoo RunFit or Wahoo 7 Minute Workout and other compatible third party apps to personalize heart rate training zones and maximize your workout.
- Apple Watch Integration - Pair directly with the Apple Watch to track heart rate or sync heart rate data through the Wahoo 7 Minute Workout app or Wahoo RunFit app.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
TICKR is the most advanced way to train with heart rate. Whether you are working towards a PR or working off a big meal, the TICKR helps you meet your goals. Pair with the Wahoo RunFit app to make your workouts more efficient by using heart rate to train intelligently. The TICKR monitors your heart rate and calories burned, plus distance and pace when used with a smartphone and most popular fitness apps. The TICKR’s dual band technology (Bluetooth 4.0/ ANT+) works with most smartphones and GPS devices, making it the ultimate heart rate monitor.Strap Length: Adjustable from 23" to 48" (stretched)
From the manufacturer
|TICKR FIT||TICKR||TICKR X|
|HR Monitor Type||Armband Monitor||Chest Strap Monitor||Chest Strap Monitor|
|Battery||Rechargeable; up to 30 hours||Coin Cell; up to 12 months||Coin Cell; up to 12 months|
|Apple Watch Integration||✓||✓||✓|
|Heart Rate & Calorie Burn||✓||✓||✓|
|Motion Analytics||Rep Counting, Running Analytics: Running Cadence, Vertical Oscillation, Ground Contact Time|
|Water Rating||IPX7 (Waterproof up to 5ft)||IPX7 (Waterproof up to 5ft)||IPX7 (Waterproof up to 5ft)|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, in summary, great unit, works well, but take the unit completely off when letting the strap dry.
Top reviews from other countries
You literally take it out the pack, put it on (around your chest (under your boobs ladies) and away it goes!! It links via Bluetooth straight to my DDP Yoga app and I can’t praise it enough.
So far it seems to work well, I chose this one as it did both BT and ANT+ which should mean it will always be detected by devices/apps one way or another but so far the normal app seems fine so I've not played much with other ones.
The chest strap doesn't bother me and hasn't yet to unfastened and it seems to keep an accurate count from what I can tell.
The app lets you export directly to a decent number of other app like Strava and MyFitnessPal and also to to plain files/zips in various common formats so you can always get your data one way or another.
I've even used the GPX export to compare my run routes to the openstreetmap data.
For me it provides some probably useful stats to help keeping me interested in continuing to run, so it is doing what I wanted :)
It also proves to me my heart isn't about to explode.
* Seems to just work. Connect chest belt and hit start.
* Makers app seem fine and device seems supported by other common apps.
* Cheap enough to try and not the end of the world if not for you.
* Can link to some smartwatches / bike computers etc for easy viewing of figures.
* BT and ANT+ can be used at same time
* Uses common watch battery (CR2032) and comes with one fitted already, No idea yet how long it lasts yet.
* Needs to be within BT / ANT+ range of a mobile device to record data (HR) and uses mobile for GPS. ( Wahoo TICKR X Heart Rate Monitor and Workout Tracker with Memory for iPhone and Android exists which has memory but much more expensive)
* Chest worn, not for everyone
I have no experience of any other chest heart rate monitor and I'm by no means an expert in fitness at all. I bought this because my watch one was rubbish and an arm one I tried kept sliding down so I'd taken to guessing values, but as a bit of a perfectionist I wanted something more concrete to work with, this so far seems to give similar results for similar exercise sessions so it's at least consistent.
I can not comment on it's accuracy as to whether the device is telling me the truth. Sometimes I feel like it's generous, BUT when I have compared results with online guestimation calculators, the results are always within a reasonable range.
The reason I have dropped a star is because I feel like the strap is hard to adjust, it kept sliding back to the previous size but I'm not sure if I was being dense. Also I had a couple of issues regarding it not finding my heart rate straight away or losing it. Took it off and reconnected it a couple of times and then finally dampened my skin, then it stayed on fine for entire hour, just caused a few irritating restarts and obviously losing my heart rate zone every time I stopped to fix it. Did seem perfect again after than but I'll report back if it becomes a real issue.
Comfortable, consistent, affordable as he'll, great connectivity.
Tip, spend a few moments wearing it before you dive in to your workout just to make sure it has z read on your heart rate.
Definitely seems worth the money especially if like me your not hard-core fitness and just want to know what you did. I'm a just dance/ fitness video /odd bike ride and walk person. Beyond that I can't comment.
Have a great day!!x
Not like my Garmin HRM.