|Sport||Exercise & Fitness|
|Included Components||TICKR, Strap, Setup Guide|
|Item Model Number||WFBTHR04|
|Package Dimensions||17 x 12 x 3 cm; 120 Grams|
Wahoo TICKR Heart Rate Monitor
|Price:||+ $8.14 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TICKR connects heart rate to your favorite training apps and devices. Proven technology delivers accurate heart rate and calories to the Wahoo Fitness and other popular training apps.
- Equipped with Bluetooth & ANT+ technology, TICKR pairs to smartphones, GPS watches and bike computers. Easy to see top-mounted LED indicators verify that the TICKR is connected to a device and capturing heart rate data.
- Record workout data with the Wahoo Fitness app and automatically upload data to your favorite training platform like Strava. Works with 50+ apps including Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Runtastic, Runkeeper, UA Record, Endomondo, Peloton, Map My Run
- Choice of Champions - Official Heart Rate monitor of Team INEOS, Bora-Hansgrohe, Katusha Alpecin, Ironman World Champion Jan Frodeno, Heather Jackson and Pro Mountain Biker Sonya Looney
- Sport Type: Exercise & Fitness
- Included Components: Tickr, Strap, Setup Guide
- TICKR is the lightest and slimmest heart rate chest strap available. The integrated design provides a secure, comfortable fit that reduces movement while working out.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Reliable, accurate, comfortable and secure, TICKR makes it simple to connect heart rate to your favorite training apps and devices.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In terms of the product itself it seems to do a good job :). Havent tried with ANT yet but works great with the wahoo app on Android.
Have never had any issue, always recorded my HR perfectly on my Wahoo Elemnt Bolt and Zwift.
Top reviews from other countries
Honestly -- how come a Bluetooth fitness accessory doesn't work at the same time as Bluetooth headphones?
The heart rate record is extremely intermittent during the exercise if I have music on and only probably records heartrate 5% of the time.
If I don't listen to music, then all good.
Tried to reset, replace the battery, different headphones and all other voodoo - consistently inconsistent delivery.
Would send back, but not sure I can - honestly tried to make it work so used for a month at least now. And it does work, but not with the phone app together with music.
The order arrived quickly from Amazon, but I think the box had already been opened. This has been the case on a few of my purchases from Amazon, so I am usually reluctant to purchase things from them, but as the TICKR was out of stock everywhere else I had to get it from Amazon.
I decided to buy a new one wahoo as I was happy with All that gen1 did for me. Bought gen 2 and this has improvements so that the plastic strap ends won’t split, my main concern, and they have a better engineered feel to them, the battery life was good before and has been improved, LED’s now on top is a nice touch. It been a reliable and quality heart rate monitor for me. I don’t know why one feedback comment on here mentions music not working with the wahoo heart rate fitness tracker, I have used two different brands of Bluetooth headphones over the years and never had an issue .. very reliable and well worth the £40.
You want it to SWITCH ON, right? Well that is not this HRM! It has no on switch or way to make it start. You can put it on, tap it, shake it, take it off, put it on again and it will remain off. Then for no reason it will switch on.
You probably want it to CONNECT TO YOUR DEVICE. Well guess what! It DOES CONNECT! But it doesn't STAY connected. It will disconnect after about ten to fifteen seconds even with your device right beside it. Sometimes it will reconnect. You'll never know.
You might want it to MEASURE YOUR HEART RATE. Sorry, no. Even when it's connected it doesn't actually measure your heart rate and send it to your device. Whoops! I got it to measure my heart rate one time successfully, but I was sitting at my dining table trying to fix it rather than exercising, so that was totally useless.
But that's okay because it doesn't STAY SWITCHED ON. It switches off after a while of being disconnected.
So if you want a HRM which you can't switch on, which disconnects randomly, which doesn't measure your heart rate and which switches off for no reason, this piece of extremely expensive plastic is for you.
Otherwise, don't get scammed.