|Sport||Exercise & Fitness|
|Included Components||TICKR, Strap, Setup Guide|
|Item Model Number||WFBTHR04|
|Package Dimensions||17 x 12 x 3 cm; 120 Grams|
Wahoo TICKR Heart Rate Monitor
|Price:||+ $8.14 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TICKR connects heart rate to your favorite training apps and devices. Proven technology delivers accurate heart rate and calories to the Wahoo Fitness and other popular training apps.
- Equipped with Bluetooth & ANT+ technology, TICKR pairs to smartphones, GPS watches and bike computers. Easy to see top-mounted LED indicators verify that the TICKR is connected to a device and capturing heart rate data.
- Record workout data with the Wahoo Fitness app and automatically upload data to your favorite training platform like Strava. Works with 50+ apps including Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Runtastic, Runkeeper, UA Record, Endomondo, Peloton, Map My Run
- Choice of Champions - Official Heart Rate monitor of Team INEOS, Bora-Hansgrohe, Katusha Alpecin, Ironman World Champion Jan Frodeno, Heather Jackson and Pro Mountain Biker Sonya Looney
- Sport Type: Exercise & Fitness
- Included Components: Tickr, Strap, Setup Guide
- TICKR is the lightest and slimmest heart rate chest strap available. The integrated design provides a secure, comfortable fit that reduces movement while working out.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Reliable, accurate, comfortable and secure, TICKR makes it simple to connect heart rate to your favorite training apps and devices.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In terms of the product itself it seems to do a good job :). Havent tried with ANT yet but works great with the wahoo app on Android.
Have never had any issue, always recorded my HR perfectly on my Wahoo Elemnt Bolt and Zwift.
Top reviews from other countries
Honestly -- how come a Bluetooth fitness accessory doesn't work at the same time as Bluetooth headphones?
The heart rate record is extremely intermittent during the exercise if I have music on and only probably records heartrate 5% of the time.
If I don't listen to music, then all good.
Tried to reset, replace the battery, different headphones and all other voodoo - consistently inconsistent delivery.
Would send back, but not sure I can - honestly tried to make it work so used for a month at least now. And it does work, but not with the phone app together with music.
The order arrived quickly from Amazon, but I think the box had already been opened. This has been the case on a few of my purchases from Amazon, so I am usually reluctant to purchase things from them, but as the TICKR was out of stock everywhere else I had to get it from Amazon.
I decided to buy a new one wahoo as I was happy with All that gen1 did for me. Bought gen 2 and this has improvements so that the plastic strap ends won’t split, my main concern, and they have a better engineered feel to them, the battery life was good before and has been improved, LED’s now on top is a nice touch. It been a reliable and quality heart rate monitor for me. I don’t know why one feedback comment on here mentions music not working with the wahoo heart rate fitness tracker, I have used two different brands of Bluetooth headphones over the years and never had an issue .. very reliable and well worth the £40.
Update: Wahoo sent a replacement device and it works fine. Hopefully this lasts.