|Package Dimensions||38.4 x 16.2 x 5.2 cm|
Barwa Nordic Walking Trekking Poles with Quick Lock System, Folding, Collapsible, Ultralight for Hiking, Camping, Mountaining, Walking, Trekking
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- AJUSTABLE - With the Quick Lock System you can collapse or extend the poles from 110 cm to 130 cm quickly. Suitable for different heights and different situations.
- ERGONOMIC - The ergonomic handles made of high-density EVA foam, which adapt to the shape of your hands. The foam can also absorb the sweat of your hands, helping you to hold the walking poles tighter. The breathable adjustable hand loops serve as security and support for the hand position
- FIT FOR ALL TERRAIN - Tackle any terrain with the replaceable carbide tungsten tips, removable rubber tips, and mud/snow baskets. You can choose different accessories according to different terrains to achieve the best results.
- STABLE & ULTRA LIGHT - The Walking poles made of hard aluminum alloy help you mountaineering. The trekking poles can also protect your joints. A 7075 Aluminum trekking pole is only approx. 250G, which is easily put into a backpack after folding with a length of only 36CM.
- VARIOUS ACCESSORIES - 2 x mud basket; 2 x snow basket; 2 x rubber tip for rocky surface; 2 x boot tip for hard surface; 2 x Carabiner; 2 x storage bag; 1 x instruction.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- 5-section trekking pole made of 7075 aluminum alloy
- Single weight: approx. 250 g
- Length: 110 - 130 cm
- Fold length: 36 cm
- Handle: EVA foam
- Tip: tungsten steel
2 x trekking pole
2 x mud basket
2 x snow basket
2 x rubber tip
2 x boot tip
2 x Carabiner
2 x storage bags
1 x instruction
1.If the trekking poles are stuck in stony ground, please do not swing back and forth, but carefully pull out vertically.
2. Make sure the lock on the trekking pole is locked before use.
3.When adjusting the trekking poles, please extend and shorten the parts evenly to keep the poles stable and extend the life span.