- Product Dimensions: 21 x 31.8 x 15.2 cm ; 227 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 227 g
- Item Model Number: 3360
- ASIN: B000HG96EI
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 24 January 2018
- Customer Reviews: 742 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 9,924 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
Ware Manufacturing Plastic Lock-N-Litter Pan for Small Pets, Colors May Vary
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Simple, secure locking design pan
- Made of stain and odor resistant plastic
- Low entry plus extra high back
- Attaches easily to an cage wire and easy to clean
- Measures 12-1/2-inch width by 8-1/4-inch depth by 6-inch height
- Lock-N-Litter Pan That Locks to Prevent Messy Spills
- Made of Durable, Stain and Odor Resistant Plastic
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ware Manufacturing's Lock-N-Litter Pan is the perfect solution for potty training your small pets. Yes, you really can potty train your pets which is great for keeping the cage clean while your pets go to the bathroom in one place. This litter pan is made out of durable, stain and odor free plastic that is easy to clean. Ware's Lock-N-Litter Pan simply attaches to any wire cage, while the locks prevent your pet from tipping the pan over and scattering litter everywhere. Low entry point in perfect for the smallest pets while the high back wall prevents spills. Ware Manufacturing's Lock-N-Litter Pan is a great choice for keeping the cage clean and teaching your pets how to use the pan. Measures 12-1/2" Width X 8-1/4" Depth X 6" Height.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 67% (67%)||67%|
|4 star 15% (15%)||15%|
|3 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|2 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|1 star 4% (4%)||4%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
This comes with handy clips that make it easy to attach to the corner of cage and remove for cleaning, if your small pets are also jerks that like to move the box and poop BEHIND it, it will deter that.
The clips/locks allow this to stay on the cage. In 2 years, The ferrets only managed to knock it off a few times.
It would have been nice if the clips were longer/deeper, so it would be more difficult for a ferret to knock it loose.