WaterWipes Sensitive and Newborn Skin Baby Wipes, Fragrance free, Super Value Box 9 Packs (540 Wipes)
|Price:||$56.78 ($0.11 / count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Material type free||Alcohol Free|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||17 x 33 x 22 centimetres|
About this item
- SAFE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN. Ideal for cleaning babies' delicate skin during nappy changing, weaning and teething, for cleaning baby's hands and face.
- RECOMMENDED BY MIDWIVES* to help prevent nappy rash or skin irritations *Baobag research on 35 Midwives, Dec 2019
- SUITABLE FROM BIRTH. WaterWipes are the world's purest newborn baby wipes. Perfect for the sensitive skin from a premature baby to toddler. A suitable alternative to cotton wool and water.
- SAFE FOR ECZEMA PRONE SKIN. Proud Sponsor of the Eczema Association of Australasia
- SIMPLY TWO INGREDIENTS. Contains 99.9% water and a drop of fruit extract. The fruit extract acts as a gentle skin conditioner. Vegan society accredited baby wipes are hypoallergenic and contain no parabens or sulphates to irritate sensitive skin
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 16.99 x 32.99 x 22 cm; 1 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 23 August 2018
- Manufacturer : Marketing Brokers Australia Pty Ltd
- ASIN : B007PF9NEC
- Item Model Number : 4124
- Department : Baby-boys;baby-girls
- Customer Reviews:
WaterWipes sensitive baby wipes are the world's purest baby wipes, made from 99.9% water and a drop of fruit extract. Suitable for newborns and even for premature babies. Effective yet ultra-mild, pure, and gentle. WaterWipes are a suitable alternative to cotton wool and water and ideal for cleaning a baby's delicate skin. All WaterWipes contain is 99.9% water and a drop of fruit extract to act as a natural skin conditioner. WaterWipes are not a cure for nappy rash – but importantly they don't contain the ingredients that can cause or exacerbate nappy rash. To make the world's purest baby wipes, WaterWipes use as few ingredients as possible and a technical process that alters the structure of water to make the molecules even smaller, making it an even more effective cleanser. WaterWipes are clinically sterile, totally pure and gentle, without any nasties. Please dispose of WaterWipes responsibly. Wipes should never be flushed. Our goal is to create the safest and most gentle wipes for your baby, and we are just as passionate about protecting our planet for their future. That is why we promise that our wipes will be 100% biodegradable by 2021.
From the manufacturer
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. My midwife recommends cotton wool & water for the first few weeks. Can I use WaterWipes?
A. Yes, midwife Margaret Merrigan Feenan recommends you use cotton wool & water OR WaterWipes.
Q. What are WaterWipes made from?
A. WaterWipes contain 99.9% water & a drop of fruit extract (contains trace of benzalkonium chloride/BAK). The levels of BAK are negligible and have no impact on the safety of WaterWipes.
Q. Are WaterWipes flushable? Are they biodegradable?
A. No. Please do not flush WaterWipes. Currently WaterWipes are not biodegradable but we are testing different materials and have set ourselves a deadline of 2025 to find a solution.
Q. Are WaterWipes safe to use on hands and face including around the eye area?
A. Yes, they are perfectly safe to use on your baby’s hands and face including the eye area.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The only issue is that these wipes contain benzalkonium chloride, which is a preservative. Yes it's a very small amount, but it's still disappointing and therefore can't claim this wipes to be "completely pure".
Still, best I've found on the market, but not quite perfect.
The packaging seemed off to me compared to shop bought ones, but now we have started using them we can really tell these are nothing like the shop bought wipes.
Smell is much stronger and the sheets/wipes are half the size. I will not be using them and now pretty much have a full box full! Not great when I spent £25 on these.