PRIMROSIA 60 Dual Tip Marker Pens, Fineliner and Watercolour Brush Pens for Artists Designers Adults Students Sketching Illustration Calligraphy Permanent Highlighter Bullet Journal Drawing Colouring. Colouring ebook included to download
- TWO TIPS ON THE ONE MARKER On one end is a WATERCOLOUR BRUSH that offers stunning colour and vibrancy to create gorgeous brush strokes that are blendable for shading and colouring. At the other end is a 0.4 FINELINER for outlining and detail. Each marker has a colour coded lid
- 60 COLOURS You won’t run out of choice with many subtle colour variations. Use as a marker for solid colour and colour blends or add water for a watercolour effect (only when used on watercolour paper), creating even more shades, gradations and ombre effects! The perfect gift for the artist in your life
- FOR A WATERCOLOUR EFFECT After laying down ink on paper, brush on water for a stunning watercolour effect. PLEASE NOTE: to achieve this effect you will need a quality smooth or medium watercolour paper 180gsm to 300gsm. It will not work with a thin bond (like photocopy) paper
- SAFE AND EASY TO USE Our highly pigmented fast drying dual tip marker pens are non irritant, non toxic, acid free with no chemical smells. Kid safe
- CITIES OF THE WORLD COLOURING E-BOOK INCLUDED After delivery we will email you a beautiful 12 page ebook to print at home, perfect to use with the markers
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
60 rich colour dual tip markers for artists, illustrators and those who like to create. Our Primrosia dual tip markers make your watercolour illustrations come alive
We have developed two main techniques for using our markers:
Unblended Brush Technique simply allow the ink to dry before adding another layer to visibly see brush strokes
Wet Blended Brush Technique work when ink is still wet on the paper to blend and create ombre effects or integrate multiple colours and techniques without seeing brush strokes as clearly
Tube is 18cm tall x 9.5 cm wide with 60 markers in a setDESIGNED IN AUSTRALIA At Primrosia, we take pride in being based in Sydney, Australia. Please contact us if you have any questions, we would love to help
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Three minor problems: on two pens, brush ink colour and fine tip ink colour differed - notable difference in colour; the lid colours are not true for a few pens; and a few ink colours were so similar it was hard to differentiate between. Otherwise I'd purchased these again.
The brush tips are very controllable - perfect for florals, and the fine points are a wonderful bonus.
Only two requests as the company grows would be fine tuning the colour range (some are a little similar) and maybe having numbers or colour labels on the outside. It would make finding the colour I was using easier when I haphazardly put them down.
I bought them because they compare well in price to other similar items but these pens seemed to have the edge in number of colours vs cost. Also wanted to check out an Australian seller. Honestly, they’re so nice they should probably be a lot more expensive.
Packaging is so useful that I will definitely be keeping it for storage and it’s so pretty that it will take pride of place on my desk.
Pen colours are vibrant. Variety is superb. Very inky but did not bleed at all on my relatively high quality laid paper. Fine tips are extremely sharp. Pens fit beautifully in my grip. Simply lovely.
Only drawback is that pens are not marked with individual colour numbers which would help a little in picking out the same pen twice. However, this is so minor it’s only worth mentioning to offset my overwhelming praise.
I’m really looking forward to seeing what else this brand will do!
*My only issue is the packaging it smelt very strongly of chemicals.
Would recommend, I've been enjoying them during this pandemic,