Waterproof Breathable Socks by Otter for Men and Women Outdoor Activities Golf Running Cycling Hiking Walking. with Coolmax® CORE Technology Transports Moisture Away from The Body.
- OTTER Original waterproof breathable mid-ankle socks. Keeps your feet dry in all conditions all types of weathers. Stay warm are dry in cold wet and windy weather. Keeps your feet comfortable in warm weather.
- Constructed of three-layer technology, outer layer 74% hard warring polyamide colour fast yarn. 23% Lycra and 3% elastane. Laminating layer type of PTFE that will allow water vaper to pass through from the foot to the outer layer but won’t allow water droplets to enter from outer layer to inside layer. Inner layer 80% Coolmax 20% Lycra.
- Suitable for all types of outdoor sports and reiteration. The like of golf, walking, hiking, running, cycling, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, fishing or just use for work. The quick drying outer polyamide has superior ware resistance.
- With all fibres being man made OTTER SOCK or less likely to cause irritation for people who have allergies. Very comfortable to ware. These socks by design are meant to be a tighter fit. Heat build-up on the inside help create higher pressure so vapor is encouraged to escape.
- Washing instructions, hand wash first outside then turn inside out and wash on a cool wash bellow 30° using your normal soap powder or liquid always wash in the machine turned inside out and then hang upside down and drip dry. You can tumble dry but only on a cool cycle less than 30°.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
OUTER LAYER Otter Socks are made from 74% high strength waterproof polyamide, so they don't absorb water. Unlike wool or cotton, which cause the fibres to swell and retain water, the combination of 23% Lycra and 3% elastane makes the outer sock a tight fit. This is important because, if the sock fits loosely, the foot moves around inside and can create blisters or some discomfort. The outer sock will get wet. The polyamide sock is abrasion resistant. It is important to note that, if you wear shoes or boots that are not the correct size, the sock may wear or develop holes. SANDWICH LAYER Made from a type of plastic membrane (similar to Gore Tex) with very small holes that are large enough to allow vapour to escape from the inside but small enough to stop water droplets getting in. This works on a combination of heat and air pressure. INNER LAYER Fabric made with COOLMAX CORE technology transports moisture away from the body to keep the wearer cool and dry; helping to optimize performance., it regulates the heat within the sock. Combined with the breathable membrane, it allows vapour to escape from the sock keeping the feet cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.