- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Wavlink 4-Port Compact Portable USB 3.0 Hub, Built-in USB 3.0 Cable, Ultra Slim, Super Speed Data Transfer Rates up to 5Gbps for Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 & MAC 10.1 Above
- The USB 3.0 Hub, its lightweight design makes as portable as possible, which is ideal to connect on the road. No driver is needed.
- Built-in Protection: Over-voltage, over-current, leakage and short-circuit protection will keep your devices safe.
- Hi-Speed USB 3.0: Up to 5Gbps data speed allows you to transfer high-definition movies in seconds.
- The built-in rugged cable enhances the USB 3.0 interface and does not slip off during operation.
- Support USB 3.0 Super S peed (5Gbps) transmission, downward compatible USB 2.0/ 2.1. Drive free, supports Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8 and Mac OS, Linux.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Plug and pull extension design, 4-port rational layout, no need to install drivers, plug and play, efficient work.
-2.4GHz wireless devices and some USB 3.0 devices may not be supported. Please try using the host port or a USB 2.0 connection.
-This hub can't used as a substitute for the USB charger.
-High power-consuming device, such as HDDs, certain office equipment, etc, it is not recommended.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit: I stand corrected, it has its faults. A few times a day it appears to interfere with other plugged in hardware. For example, my USB stick which is plugged in on another USB port on the laptop, sometimes simply disconnects and reconnects randomly throughout the day! It's really annoying! When the wavlink device is taken out, this does not happen to my USB stick at all. Hence, it interferes with whatever else is plugged in on another USB port. I tried this with my keyboard and it did the same thing sadly. I will play everything into the wavlink from now on to stop it from happening, but it is a bit odd that this happens for sure.
Cons: usb wifi stops working or slows down when all 4 ports are occupied example if i have 1 usb bluetooth, 1 samsung phone and 1 usb flash drive attached along with 1 usb wifi modem, the wifi usb stops or slows down completely.
Dont know if anything wrong with device or just the load limits reach, i am happy so giving 4 stars