Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.99 delivery
Great Explorations 19472 Twinkle Stars
- Transform your space into a glowing universe! Transform your ceiling into a starry sky! A special phosphorescent formula gives these glow-in-the- dark stars a life that's almost as long as the real thing! Glominite stores light so they're rechargeable and won't wear out
- Just expose them to light and they're ready to glisten once more
- Manufactured in China
- Includes 40 twinkle stars and adhesive putty
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.92 x 13.97 x 24.13 cm; 58.97 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 December 2017
- Manufacturer : University Games
- ASIN : B00009ENDS
- Item Model Number : 19472
Best Sellers Rank:
7,280 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
- 187 in Wall Stickers & Murals
- Customer Reviews:
Transform your space into a glowing universe! Transform your ceiling into a starry sky! A special phosphorescent formula gives these glow-in-the- dark stars a life that's almost as long as the real thing! Glominite stores light so they're rechargeable and won't wear out. Just expose them to light and they're ready to glisten once more. 40 pack of glittery stars. Age 5+.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I'm the one writing the review because I am the one reviewing the product.
On a side wall, with all of the BIG STARS included, I made the "Alaska state flag".
On my overhead ceiling where my ceiling light is, I made a sort of solar system with half of the big/medium/small stars revolving around the light. And I still have about a whole package of them left to attach to the wall.
I would recommend charging these longer than 5 minutes with a bright light. The charge does go for about an hour, plus. Plenty of time for you to fall asleep 'stargazing'.
Also, the stick-tac included, sucks. You can get some LocTite at wal mart for $3 or less. And it should be more than enough to fit about 3 packages of these stars. The white stick tac included, comes with plastic in it. Cheap chinese made quality and cheap chinese practices.
Thankfully the Stars performed as described. I had 3 packages of these stars sent to me and I still have some left over. I may just do the US Flag on one of my walls! ^_^
To do the ceiling, took me a cpl/few hours. No small feat. I used loctite for the stars after I discovered the white cheap chinese stick tac included wasn't enough for an entire package of stars. The loctite, for the big stars, I stuck one small dot on each Corner of the stars. and the medium/small ones I stuck a decent size glob in the middle.