|Product Dimensions||14.4 x 10.4 x 2.3 cm; 218 Grams|
|Item Model Number||WEDOBAB|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||218 g|
The WeDo Game - Baby Edition - Newborn Gifts for New Parents Smart Parenting Tool Einstein Brain Development Learning Play Activities Activity Center Ideas for Babies Newborn Girl Boys
|Price:||& FREE Delivery. Details & FREE Returns|
5% coupon applied.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✅BABY ACTIVITIES - The WeDo Game Baby Edition contains 25 engaging and meaningful activities to help babies' early stages of learning and brain development through play, interaction and exploration
- ✅GIFT FOR NEW PARENTS - With everything that a new parent has to think about with a baby, taking time to enjoy these special moments together is something we forget about
- ✅TOGETHER - With a focus on fostering parental bonding, stimulating sensory play and gross and fine motor skills development. Activites are creative, fun and engaging to help families with babies bond, learn and grow. Together
- ✅SMART PARENTING TOOL - The WeDo Game Baby Edition is a simple smart parenting tool to help babies learn, grow and begin to know and love the world around them
- ✅BABY EDITION - Ideal for families with little ones aged 0-2
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The game initially began with Dave’s and his family writing down a screen free activity that they’d like to do, with the suggestions being put in a hat and drawn at random. When the family told friends about what they were doing, they were met with positive responses and many decided to do the same thing with their own families. They refined the activities, designed the packaging and launched The WeDo Game in September 2016. Over 3,500 copies of The WeDo Game have been sold worldwide to date and it is now stocked in Australia, New Zealand and the United States, to help families rediscover the elements of ‘together time.’
Easy To Play
The WeDo Game is super easy to play! There’s no complex rule book and no right or wrong answers. You just simply pick a card at random out of the box and follow the instructions on the card. Each activity lasts from 20 minutes to an hour so it can be played on a weeknight after school or work.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like that it will grow with him as his development continues.
I recommend it if you’re shy with babies it has some good ideas. I just did one card a day that I hadn’t tried already so to not over stimulate.