|Manufacturer||Baggie Helper, LLC.|
|Package Dimensions||24.89 x 17.53 x 1.78 cm; 113 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||113 g|
Bag Well Sealable Bag Holder for 1 Gallon Storage Bags
About this item
- The Bag Well baggie plastic freezer bag holder stand works like an extra set of hands for filling gallon size freezer or storage bags
- Holds gallon bags wide open and stable for easy filling. Pour in left over soups, stews, meats, vegetables or use it to bag scraps during meal prep
- Use it as a plastic bag rack stand for drying 1 gallon plastic bag or smaller size bags
- When you're done it folds neatly in half, stores flat and will fit in most kitchen drawers
- You'll find this plastic bag holder stand a key tool for bagging just about anything around the home or kitchen
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Hands Free Help and Convenience for your Food Storage Chores. Package includes one Bag Well Plastic Freezer Bag holder for your Food Storage, clean-up, or other household needs. Great for holding open gallon bags, for crockpot or slow cooker liners while you fill them. Also makes a handy drying rack or bag stand for recycling sandwich bags, quart sized or most any size baggys. To fill, just fold the gallon bag sealing area over the tabs of the baggie holder stand, spread the bag inside and you have a wide open target to pour in soup, vegetables, or pasta. Will quickly become one of your most used canning supplies. As a bag holder for plastic bags, it works great for bagging small toys, building blocks, nuts, bolts, screws or other tiny items around the house and garage too.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
By the way, about roasting pumpkin, all you have to do is quarter them and put the pieces on a cookie sheet at 350 until very tender. When cool, you can easily scoop out the seeds with a big spoon and peel off the skin. So easy, it's silly to buy pumpkin in a can.
Reviewed in the United States on 1 March 2018
Reviewed in the United States on 17 January 2017